Digital Operative is looking for a highly motivated E-Commerce Project Coordinator. You will be a DO’er who adopts and contributes to DO’s fun and amazing culture. We are an eclectic group of individuals who make quick and accurate decisions in a fast-paced environment. Looking for someone to join the team who loves dogs, happy hours, company volunteer days, and proud to be a part of our DO family!
- To participate to varying degrees in all aspects of the project lifecycle, including client on-boarding, requirements gathering and documentation, project planning, work breakdowns, timeline and budget management, resource allocation, task assignments, and quality assurance. As a team member on projects, to work hands-on with a cross-functional team including, but not limited to sales, producers, ux/designers, strategists, marketers, solution architects, leads, and developers to build and support clients' e-commerce businesses and digital initiatives.
- Communicate multiple clients of different sizes — providing project and task updates, coordinating priorities and meetings, and working to manage needs and expectations by gaining an understanding of the client's business, website/platform functionality, and/or digital marketing initiatives.
- Assist in interfacing between clients and internal team to create and continuously maintain alignment around the project business objectives, hours, deadlines, measurable benefits, success criteria, scope, and constraints impacting project delivery.
- Lead and collaborate in internal meetings to assist project team in answering questions, conceptualizing and explaining client ideas clearly, and gathering guidance and recommendations around solutions, options and level-of-efforts.
- Actively work with internal team to review outgoing work — content, creative, site functionality, etc — to help ensure it will match/meet/exceed client expectations.
- Ensure project and communication tools, such as Basecamp, Jira, MavenLink are highly organized and up to date.
- Organize, plan, and continually move tasks from backlog, to assignment, though Dev/Staging pushes and QA, production release planning and coordination, production deployment, and follow up.
- Assist in daily coordination of strategic, business, creative and development project teams, both in-house and remote, as well as contractors.
- Help organize, maintain, distribute, and participate in project documentation, including but not limited to, Features and Functionality/Defining Done, client and internal meeting notes, training documentation.
- Understand project scope and help identify out-of-scope requests or scope creep.
- Proactively identify possible issues in advance and raise internal awareness of problems early.
- Help identify root causes of problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and determine appropriate personnel for correction.
- Work with producers/senior producers and/or SMEs to ensure requests/tasks are defined to meet standards and are entered correctly into JIRA.
- Work closely with project teams to ensure project documentation reflects prioritized needs and focus, help to resolve conflicts and document level of effort and hours for new requests.
- Help define and redefine individual and team priorities/focus so that work can be redistributed to provide greater opportunities to help the entire team.
- Help onboard new team members to project by providing client overview, historical context, project status, and best practices.
- Assist in the reporting of hours and utilization.
- Help to assess and assign resource needs for projects.
- Maintain continuous understanding of project work and help to monitor the bandwidth of project team members in meeting deliverables.
- Work with team members in coordinating and prioritizing resource activities for projects.
- Proactively work to expand your knowledge of ecommerce platforms and project management skill-set through continuing education, reading, and certifications.
- Take ownership of daily work and tasks, work proactively and collaboratively to solve problems, communicate status, track time daily, deliver results, meet timelines, and client expectations.
- 1-3 years of related experience working with E-commerce website builds
- Experience with Shopify and/or Magento is a plus
- Experience working in an agency setting in a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
More from the
Extend holiday sales spikes into January 2020 with these tip...
Ecommerce / November 14, 2019View Blog Post
Amazon Posts BETA Launches with Social Feature
Amazon / October 3, 2019View Blog Post
Digital Operative Announces Strategic Partnership with 85SIX...
News & Press / September 4, 2019View Blog Post
Amazon Offensive and Defensive Advertising Strategies
Amazon / April 24, 2019View Blog Post