The Amazon Marketplace Manager will be responsible for managing the accounts and marketing of the agency's customers on the Amazon channel, growing into multiple marketplace channels. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the early growth stage of this business unit as well as the agency as a whole. In this role, you will have a significant impact on customers' Amazon programs as well as working within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. You will need to be both strategic and operational as this is a hands-on role ensuring we build a best-in-class Amazon and marketplace offering.
- 3+ years experience in successfully managing Amazon marketplace programs.
- Experience managing third-party eCommerce marketplaces for consumer brands
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or comparable work experience
- Proven knowledge of requirements, restrictions and best practices for selling on Amazon & other marketplaces
- Knowledge and experience with Amazon SFP, FBA, Sponsored Products, Promotions, etc
- Have a data-driven approach to proactively analyze data, find insights, make decisions and execute goals
- Results-driven and able to work with cross-functional teams to achieve sales goals
- Passion to work in an entrepreneurial and high growth environment
- Experience with ecommerce platforms like Shopify and Magento are a plus
- Strategic thinking with action-driven mindset towards results
- Excellent communicator, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office and/or Google Suite (particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Sheets, Slides)
- Manage Amazon accounts to include: setting up accounts, operating terms, product listings and their optimization
- Create and implement Amazon Marketing Plans leveraging the expertise from ecommerce and digital marketing staff at the agency
- Optimize Amazon listings/pages to improve consumer engagement, organic search performance & sales (A+ content development)
- Drive traffic and execute Amazon AMS/AMG campaigns, lightning deals, and Enhanced Brand Content (EBC) to increase revenue
- Interact with Consumers via response to Q&A and well as review feedback to drive engagement and goodwill
- Manage & optimize Amazon email marketing programs across customers to solicit positive reviews and additional purchases that are in line with the Amazon TOS
- Strategically plan and drive brand expansions to additional marketplaces domestically and internationally
- Support launching additional 3rd party marketplace businesses
- Work with internal digital marketing team to create and execute promotion plans to drive growth
- Drive the agency's marketplace program's necessary systems and processes
- Forecast, plan and optimize marketing budgets across the agency's marketplace customers
- Provide ongoing sales and marketing reporting to provide customer with insights and recommendations to drive growth
- Work with the customer's internal Operations team to ensure the accuracy and integrity of inventory
- Participate in account relationships and negotiations with marketplace partners
More from the
Welcome our new HR Manager, Tamar Etminan!
Agency Life / August 13, 2018View Blog Post
Vanity URL’s & Why You Should Get Your Own Custom...
Digital Marketing / August 12, 2018View Blog Post
How Brands are Incorporating VR to Boost Customer Experience
Digital Marketing / August 8, 2018View Blog Post
Welcome Debbie Filla, our newest Senior eCommerce Account Ma...
Agency Life / July 25, 2018View Blog Post