Digital Operative is a growing digital agency in search of a highly motivated Business Development Representative to join our expanding team. This role will focus on prospecting new business opportunities and cultivating a pipeline of new business prospects to convert into new clients for Digital Operative’s fast growing Data Driven Digital Marketing practice. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Revenue. The ideal candidate is equal parts entrepreneur, creative problem solver and ideally will possess a naturally inquisitive nature. If the excitement and challenge of an ever-evolving digital agency excites you keep reading...
You will be a DO’er who adopts and contributes to DO’s fun and amazing culture. We are an eclectic group of individuals who make quick and accurate decisions in a fast-paced environment. Looking for someone to join the team who loves dogs, happy hours, company volunteer days, and proud to be a part of our DO family!
What your day looks like:
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate weekly new opportunities
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of activity including outbound cold calls, emails, & social selling
- Work with team to produce estimates, proposals, and facilitate the contractual process
- Consistently exceed monthly and annual sales quota
- Responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in HubSpot CRM
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Digital Operative and the services and solutions we provide
Who we are looking for:
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- High level of self motivation and internal propulsion
- Someone who appreciates a good conversation and is comfortable asking business questions and actively listening
- Someone that is highly organized and effective at record keeping in a CRM
- An individual that welcomes a new challenge and adventure, someone that wants to make an impact
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with the Digital Marketing and Ecommerce landscape and comfortably be able to speak confidently about common industry trends
- 3-5 years of full-time sales experience (professional service sales is a plus)
- Proven track record of success prospecting for new business
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
- Experience being held to metrics a plus
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful solution sale
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- A motivated, driven and self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- CRM experience
- 1-3 years of Digital Marketing and Agency Services professional Sales experience
- Inside sales experience a plus
- Enterprise prospecting experience a plus
More from the
Welcome our new HR Manager, Tamar Etminan!
Agency Life / August 13, 2018View Blog Post
Vanity URL’s & Why You Should Get Your Own Custom...
Digital Marketing / August 12, 2018View Blog Post
How Brands are Incorporating VR to Boost Customer Experience
Digital Marketing / August 8, 2018View Blog Post
Welcome Debbie Filla, our newest Senior eCommerce Account Ma...
Agency Life / July 25, 2018View Blog Post