Digital Operative is a growing digital agency in search of a highly motivated E-Commerce Project Manager to join our expanding team. This role will lead multiple development and marketing projects in an effective and solution-based manner. The ideal candidate is equal parts learner, decision maker and creative thinker. If the excitement and challenge of an ever-evolving digital agency excites you keep reading.
You will be a DO’er who adopts and contributes to DO’s fun and amazing culture. We are an eclectic group of individuals who make quick and accurate decisions in a fast-paced environment. Looking for someone to join the team who loves dogs, happy hours, company volunteer days, and proud to be a part of our DO family!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist scoping and defining projects, outlining the necessary deliverables, timing and costs
- Facilitate timely and effective communication and transparency across team members, clients and 3rd parties
- Develop project plans schedules and budgets based on client’s goals, scope of work, and available resources
- Create, manage and prioritize tasks in Mavenlink based on priority, timeline, and team workload
- Create and manage detailed project plans and understand how to adapt to changes and fluctuations in project timeline
- Identify and resolve project roadblocks in a timely manner
- Anticipate project risks, manage the risks related to the project, and know when to escalate to the appropriate person
- Adopt and contribute to Digital Operative’s methodologies & processes to enforce project standards
- Work alongside in office and remote team members and managing against project expectations
- Schedule code release and ensure that appropriate business requirements are satisfactorily tested before deployment
- Continuously managing against project budget, client expectations and timeliness of project deliverables
- Work seamlessly with Account Management team, stakeholders and extended departments
Who we are looking for:
- Take ownership and accountability for all your work
- Constantly looking for new and better ways to accomplish tasks and processes
- Self-starter, proactive, deadline driven, hands on team player
- Detail oriented and punctual with all work you own and touch
- Passion to learn the newest web technologies and design principles
- Must be highly-motivated
- Able to work autonomously and keep on deadline
- 3-5 years Project Management experience
- Must be able to manage the development life cycle of both web and marketing projects, from start to finish
- Knowledge and familiarity with e-commerce platforms like Magento and Shopify Plus
- Experience creating detailed project requirements documentation through discussions and meetings with internal project team members across all departments and client stakeholders
- Strong understanding of various kinds of project management methodologies & frameworks (waterfall, Agile)
- Familiarity using Mavenlink, Trello, Jira, or other online project management tools
More from the
Welcome our new HR Manager, Tamar Etminan!
Agency Life / August 13, 2018View Blog Post
Vanity URL’s & Why You Should Get Your Own Custom...
Digital Marketing / August 12, 2018View Blog Post
How Brands are Incorporating VR to Boost Customer Experience
Digital Marketing / August 8, 2018View Blog Post
Welcome Debbie Filla, our newest Senior eCommerce Account Ma...
Agency Life / July 25, 2018View Blog Post