DO is looking to add to its growing sales and marketing team with this new role that will be key to our daily operations. Within this role it’s important to think strategically, but also be able to execute against a plan. If you like rolling up your sleeves, creating proposals/presentations, building email workflows and helping to win deals; we want to talk to you. You will be expected to be highly organized, able to multitask and be a part of the team out there spreading the good word of DO and helping to bring in new customers. Finally you’ll be working alongside the CEO, VP Revenue and other team members.
- 3+ years of experience working in a B2B company or within a similar environment preferred
- Experience with and certified in Hubspot
- Experience and/or knowledge with the digital marketing toolset as it pertains to SEO, PPC, Email, Social, Webinars, Podcasting, Paid Media and Analytics
- Must possess an understanding of a digital agency’s language and terminology
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks and timelines for multiple projects
- Proficiency with presentation tools – Powerpoint, Keynote
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity
- Highly detailed-oriented and organized
- Ability to maintain a positive, professional manner at all times and work well under deadlines
- Ability to excel in solo assignments as well in group projects
- Great written and verbal communicator
- Daily sales and marketing project coordinator duties
- Daily management of Hubspot platform to support Sales and Marketing programs
- Copywriting variety - presentation decks, sales proposals, marketing collateral, inbound content, blog posts
- Weekly meetings with sales and marketing stakeholders
- Creation of lead nurturing workflows within Hubspot
- Planning and supporting annual agency events with potential for light travel
- Collaboration and coordination across teams to support sales estimation and proposal development process
- Creation of pitch presentation decks
More from the
Welcome our new HR Manager, Tamar Etminan!
Agency Life / August 13, 2018View Blog Post
Vanity URL’s & Why You Should Get Your Own Custom...
Digital Marketing / August 12, 2018View Blog Post
How Brands are Incorporating VR to Boost Customer Experience
Digital Marketing / August 8, 2018View Blog Post
Welcome Debbie Filla, our newest Senior eCommerce Account Ma...
Agency Life / July 25, 2018View Blog Post