Sell More Stuff
We develop digital customer acquisition and retentions programs for ecommerce websites that integrate search, email, affiliate, paid media, social, content, and analytics.
Acquisition & Retention
We leverage our expertise in multichannel marketing to develop a digital marketing mix that brings in new traffic and supports a healthy customer lifetime value.
Optimization & Testing
Driving website traffic is one thing, but converting that traffic is a different ball game. Our approach to conversion involves a methodical approach that incorporates A/B testing, user testing, and analytics.
We use a variety of digital marketing tactics to ensure that your customers stick around, come back, and continue to buy, including email, inbound marketing, content, loyalty programs, and more.
A Full Service Approach
As the “new” digital consumer connects with your brand across multiple channels, it becomes increasingly important to build multichannel marketing strategies, understand how you are going to measure and track key performance indicators (KPIs), and deploy conversion optimization methods to help grow your ecommerce business. At Digital Operative, we not only understand every ecommerce marketing channel, but we’ve also mastered how to put them together and run a smooth day-to-day operation. This allows us to partner with ecommerce marketers who are in-house or support an early stage ecommerce business that needs a full-service approach.
Our Ecommerce Services Include:
- Ecommerce marketing strategy and planning
- Multichannel program management (SEO, PPC, social media, retargeting, programmatic, shopping, email, and affiliate)
- Customer loyalty and rewards program development
- Conversion optimization and testing (A/B, CRO)
- Promotions and platforms (UGC contests, viral sweepstakes)
- Content development (video, motion graphics, infographics, articles, blogs)
- Experience with both B2C and B2B target audiences
- Marketing attribution
- Analytics setup and configurations (Google Analytics, Ecommerce, Universal Analytics, CrazyEgg)
- Platform experience (Magento 1, Magento 2, Shopify Plus)