Social Media Marketing Services
We create social media programs using solid strategies, objectives, and outcomes. The social media mix we deliver includes branding, content, and technology.
We start by listening. Once we assess your current market perception, we develop a strategic framework to facilitate reputation management, staff training, content development, and crisis management.
Using our strategic approach, we develop a variety of methods for you that will enable customer conversations through influencer outreach, ambassador programs, social applications, and platforms.
Social media involves more than conversations about your company; it has a direct impact on revenue, traffic, and market share. We deliver analysis and insights to drive better decisions about your social media marketing.
A Full Service Approach
Social Media is not a new buzz word; today’s marketers are managing Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Wanelo, Youtube, and more everyday. Are you being strategic in your approach? Are your results measurable? We can help you engage with your customers through social media by finding out where they are both online and offline and analyzing what they are already talking about.
With a sound social media marketing strategy, we can get you on your way to igniting conversations, engaging your target audience, and building value-driven networks. For those folks that don’t have the time to manage all of this on their own, we offer social media management that is strategic and goal-focused, and that will seamlessly support your other marketing channels. Try our Social Media Management Support Plan – both 6-month and 12-month contracts are available.
Our Social Media Marketing Services Include:
- Strategy and program development
- Social media management (monthly content development, distribution, quarterly campaigns and more)
- Social media contests and promotions (we have proprietary UGC contest and sweepstakes software)
- Customer community mapping (identify existing networks of customers)
- Blogging and content development – photos, videos, long-form/short-form text
- Conversational marketing campaigns
- Social media monitoring and reporting (DO is Hootsuite-certified)
- Social media app development (DO is a Facebook Developer)