- 3D printer – This is just so amazing. Instead of printing on paper it prints on plastic, and the printer bring what is on the computer screen to life. I saw a video and it was able to “print” a flute, a replica of a person, a mannequin head, a toothbrush, and a shoe. Now, I don't want any of those items per say but the possibilities are endless. I can see this increasingly being used for ecommerce.
- Lenovo Yoga – Both a laptop and a tablet this is one very cool machine. It is a laptop that can fold back and become a tablet, or fold over and become a stand to watch movies or TV on. The part that I like the best is that it has both the functionality of a tablet with screen based movements as well the laptops processing power and keyboard. It would be so nice not to need a laptop and tablet separately.
- Mobile users may be searching the web less than we think and are instead searching the app store.
- Whereas a mobile website may be browsed momentarily, an app is on the phone and will be opened again and again. This means repeat traffic
- Consumers interacting with apps show more brand favorability and purchase intent.
More from the
Why TACoS is an Essential Metric for your Amazon Toolbox
Amazon / February 19, 2020View Blog Post
Driving Digital Marketing ROI with Conversion Rate Optimizat...
Strategy & Planning / February 13, 2020View Blog Post
Partner Q&A with Teikametrics – A Retail Optimiza...
Amazon / February 7, 2020View Blog Post
Extend holiday sales spikes into January 2020 with these tip...
Ecommerce / November 14, 2019View Blog Post