Many job postings will list that they are looking for a “rock star”. Not us, we’ll leave the rock star posturing to the Mick Jagger’s of the world and instead tell you that what we are looking for is an innovative, forward thinking communicator that can be the voice of our customers and also play a mean game of foosball. That’s right, Digital Operative is looking for an Account Manager that can embrace our company culture, manage strategic and tactical initiatives amongst cross-functional teams, manage client satisfaction and ultimately help our clients expand their businesses. The Account Manager will have the ability to read between the lines and ensure that there is a consistent, clear path of communication between the client and the teams within the agency.
We are not just looking for another cog in a wheel but instead a team member who wants to enjoy a good work/life balance, work with great people, and have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of client projects from strategy to launch. Oh, and if you hate flex schedules, monthly team events, bagel Friday’s, an unlimited vacation policy, a casual work environment and quarterly chair massage events, then this probably isn’t the company for you. But if you like a progressive culture, hard work, and a creative atmosphere then read on for the finer details and apply today.
- Oversees all client-agency interactions
- Represents the “voice of the customer” by deeply understanding client needs and anticipating client desires
- Understand the dynamics of a client’s business and the market in which it operates
- Understand how business, brands and customers interact, with an understanding of how technology plays in this relationship
- Continually communicates project status to internal stakeholders through various formal and informal mechanisms
- Translate strategic recommendations concerning digital experiences into actionable project plans in collaboration with Producers
- Be heavily engaged in all client relationships, all client projects and ensure performance level of agency exceeds expectations for all client relationships
- Assist the Senior team with overall account profitability by developing and negotiating statements of work, ensuring work is delivered on budget, and invoicing clients according to the proper terms
- Run day-to-day operations for the accounts assigned
- Be eager and prepared to help develop new business opportunities including constructing client presentations and new business pitches
- Willingness to travel when needed (20-25% of the time)
- Minimum 3 years in digital, web, interactive or online agency
- Strong verbal, visual and written skills — specifically speaking with clarity and confidence to clients and crafting concise creative briefs and business proposals
- Strong understanding of web development and design lifecycle
- You know how to use metrics to educate a client
- Works well with cross-functional teams
- Have a proactive work-style and is engaging the rest of the team
- Candidate must be sensitive to ensuring strategic deliverables are completed on-time, on-budget, and in a high-quality manner, but also work well with the entire team to get the job done
- Excellent account management, communication, presentation and relationship building skills required
- Proven ability to manage and set client expectations
- Team player, thrives in a small team environment
- Incredible desire to be the very best at what you do
- Passion for outrageous customer service
- Take ownership and responsibility work style
More from the
Welcome our new HR Manager, Tamar Etminan!
Agency Life / August 13, 2018View Blog Post
Vanity URL’s & Why You Should Get Your Own Custom...
Digital Marketing / August 12, 2018View Blog Post
How Brands are Incorporating VR to Boost Customer Experience
Digital Marketing / August 8, 2018View Blog Post
Welcome Debbie Filla, our newest Senior eCommerce Account Ma...
Agency Life / July 25, 2018View Blog Post