1. Where do you go to School? What is your Major? When do you plan on graduating?
I currently go to school at The Art Institute, where I am majoring in Advertising and I graduate in March 2014.
2. How did you hear about Digital Operative?
I heard about Digital Operative from researching digital marketing agencies in San Diego. After checking out the website and doing more research into the agency I knew I wanted to work there. So when I found out I was invited to be the marketing intern I was stoked.
3. What do you hope to learn from your internship?
I am really focused on learning Google adwords, analytics, PPC, SEO, SEM and pretty much everything and anything in the digital marketing space.
4. 1 week down - 11 to go......How do you feel after your first week of interning?
Honestly I feel really good about it. Don’t get me wrong I was nervous and did not know what to expect, but so far everything has been awesome from the work environment to everyone in the office.
5. What do you hope to do after completing your internship and graduating from college?
Although my degree is in advertising, which has been primarily focused on the creative side of conceptualizing and designing ads I am really more focused in digital marketing. After graduating I hope to continue on the path to working in the digital space.
6. Tell us something interesting about yourself?
I met Chuck Norris.Jessie is our Marketing intern...making every thing better one faux fur coat at a time!
More from the
Digital Operative Announces Strategic Partnership with 85SIX...
News & Press / September 4, 2019View Blog Post
Amazon Offensive and Defensive Advertising Strategies
Amazon / April 24, 2019View Blog Post
Cloud-Based ERP Tools: The Emerging Competitive Differentiat...
Ecommerce / March 27, 2019View Blog Post
Is Amazon Breaking Up With You? Calling All Vendors.
Amazon / March 10, 2019View Blog Post