- The answer is always C
- How to write blog entries
- When Magento core checks routers for a matching route, it always starts with Admin routes, then Standard routes, followed by CMS routes and finally Default routes. Most importantly, this means that Standard items like product and category pages will override CMS pages if they share the same name.
- All that's required to register and configure a new entity capable of being saved and loaded from the database, are a few configuration settings in your module's config.xml, a model, a resource model, and, of course, a table to store the entity's data.
- You can implement custom forms and data grids in Magento's admin interface by overriding the appropriate class(es). Define or modify a data grid by extending Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid and implementing the _prepareCollection() and _prepareColumns() functions. Create a standard Adminhtml form for a custom data model by implementing a sub-class of Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Form and declaring your module's block class prefix in your config.xml file.
- You can change a configuration variable's scope by setting it's show_in_default, show_in_website and show_in_store properties in your module's system.xml.
- Catalog target rules are used to render lists of additional products, such as related products, upsells and cross-sells, on the product page.
More from the
Why TACoS is an Essential Metric for your Amazon Toolbox
Amazon / February 19, 2020View Blog Post
Driving Digital Marketing ROI with Conversion Rate Optimizat...
Strategy & Planning / February 13, 2020View Blog Post
Partner Q&A with Teikametrics – A Retail Optimiza...
Amazon / February 7, 2020View Blog Post
Extend holiday sales spikes into January 2020 with these tip...
Ecommerce / November 14, 2019View Blog Post