My name is Kalah Siegel and I’m currently the Marketing Intern for Digital Operative. Originally I’m from Salinas, a small town on California’s central coast. Outside of school, I’m a hostess at a Mexican restaurant in La Jolla. Mexican food is my absolute favorite. I’m also on the executive board for my sorority and I write for the opinion section in my school newspaper, The Daily Aztec. In my free time, I enjoy watching my favorite Bay Area teams dominate and being outdoors. My perfect day would be spent at the beach, enjoying the sun and sand with friends.
1. Where do you go to School? What is your major? When do you plan on graduating?I am currently in my junior year San Diego State University, planning to graduate in Spring 2015. I am majoring in Business Marketing with an emphasis in Integrated Marketing and Communication.
2. How did you hear about Digital Operative?I found Digital Operative online through a simple Google search, after looking through the site I saw a listing for the Marketing Internship and jumped at the opportunity to apply.
3. What do you hope to learn from your internship?This is my first internship at a digital marketing company so I am looking forward to taking in as much information as I can in the next 11 weeks. I’m excited to learn skills hands on that will help set the foundation for my future. More specifically, I’m hoping to learn more about content creation, PPC and SEO.
4. 1 week down - 11 to go......How do you feel after your first week of interning?So far this experience has been everything I hoped for and more. Everyone in the office is incredibly knowledgeable and I’m already learning a ton. I feel like the work I’m doing is important and exciting and I look forward to coming into the office everyday.
5. What do you hope to do after completing your internship and graduating from college?After completing the internship, I’ll still have another year at San Diego State. I hope this internship not only gives me a competitive advantage in my classes, but also sets me apart from the competition in the job market after graduation.
6.Tell us something interesting about yourself?I live with 33 girls in my sorority house. It seems crazy, I know, but I wouldn't want to live anywhere else because I get to see 33 of my best friends everyday! We are excited to have Kalah on our team! She already gives great feedback in meetings and isn't afraid to speak her mind - But, we do want to know......Kalah how do you get any sleep living with 33 girls?
More from the
Extend holiday sales spikes into January 2020 with these tip...
Ecommerce / November 14, 2019View Blog Post
Amazon Posts BETA Launches with Social Feature
Amazon / October 3, 2019View Blog Post
Digital Operative Announces Strategic Partnership with 85SIX...
News & Press / September 4, 2019View Blog Post
Amazon Offensive and Defensive Advertising Strategies
Amazon / April 24, 2019View Blog Post