- Gain access to demographic data such as age, gender and interests that are collected from DoubleClick.
- Create remarketing lists that allow engagement with customized groups of previous visitors. Then you can deliver ads that are specific to that group.
- Determine what sources or campaigns made your user decide to engage with your brand, and what exactly made them sign up.
- Know what path your visitors take from your top landing page. What do they read? What do they buy?
- Attach UTM (Urchin Tracking Module) codes to your custom URL's to track your Source, Medium and Campaign. For example, you can include the following items below and determine where your user came from, as well what campaign directed them to the assigned landing page.
- Source: Facebook
- Medium: Social
- Campaign: Blog
More from the
Welcome our new HR Manager, Tamar Etminan!
Agency Life / August 13, 2018View Blog Post
Vanity URL’s & Why You Should Get Your Own Custom...
Digital Marketing / August 12, 2018View Blog Post
How Brands are Incorporating VR to Boost Customer Experience
Digital Marketing / August 8, 2018View Blog Post
Welcome Debbie Filla, our newest Senior eCommerce Account Ma...
Agency Life / July 25, 2018View Blog Post