- Gain access to demographic data such as age, gender and interests that are collected from DoubleClick.
- Create remarketing lists that allow engagement with customized groups of previous visitors. Then you can deliver ads that are specific to that group.
- Determine what sources or campaigns made your user decide to engage with your brand, and what exactly made them sign up.
- Know what path your visitors take from your top landing page. What do they read? What do they buy?
- Attach UTM (Urchin Tracking Module) codes to your custom URL's to track your Source, Medium and Campaign. For example, you can include the following items below and determine where your user came from, as well what campaign directed them to the assigned landing page.
- Source: Facebook
- Medium: Social
- Campaign: Blog
More from the
Can Your Website Do This? The Latest Ecommerce Functionality
Ecommerce / May 17, 2018View Blog Post
The Road Home From Magento Imagine 2018
News & Press / May 7, 2018View Blog Post
Managing Your Ecommerce Site Doesn’t Have to be Painful
Ecommerce / April 30, 2018View Blog Post
Ecommerce Paid Search Best Practices: Are You Doing Enough o...
Digital Marketing / April 25, 2018View Blog Post