- Gain access to demographic data such as age, gender and interests that are collected from DoubleClick.
- Create remarketing lists that allow engagement with customized groups of previous visitors. Then you can deliver ads that are specific to that group.
- Determine what sources or campaigns made your user decide to engage with your brand, and what exactly made them sign up.
- Know what path your visitors take from your top landing page. What do they read? What do they buy?
- Attach UTM (Urchin Tracking Module) codes to your custom URL's to track your Source, Medium and Campaign. For example, you can include the following items below and determine where your user came from, as well what campaign directed them to the assigned landing page.
- Source: Facebook
- Medium: Social
- Campaign: Blog
More from the
Social Media Selling 101: The Future of Ecommerce Through In...
Digital Marketing / November 8, 2018View Blog Post
Setting Yourself Up For Success in 2019
Strategy & Planning / October 29, 2018View Blog Post
Your 2018 Assessment of the Ecommerce Landscape
Ecommerce / October 25, 2018View Blog Post
5 Tips For A Successful Email Marketing Campaign This Holida...
Digital Marketing / October 9, 2018View Blog Post