- Make a promise to impact our oceans in a positive way. Whether it's cutting out plastic water bottles, or consuming more sustainable foods, just make a promise and stay true to it. Click here for a list of possible promises you can make.
- Send Congress a message to support full implementation of the National Ocean Policy. A Presidential Proclamation means a lot, but the people's voice means more. To support the cause, click here.
- Get out in the water and surf on June 20. Take a Selfie for the Sea and tag it #ISD14
- Donate by purchasing things like "Me to We" style t-shirts, renewable energy credits or junk mail eliminators. Donations start at just $10!
- Follow the Our Ocean 2014 conference June 16-17, hosted by Secretary of State John Kerry.
More from the
Building a Strategic Roadmap for Your Ecommerce Project
Ecommerce / December 3, 2018View Blog Post
A Complete 2018 Holiday Guide to Email Marketing
Digital Marketing / November 26, 2018View Blog Post
How To Write The Best Replatforming RFP
Ecommerce / November 19, 2018View Blog Post
Amazon Advertising Changes
Digital Marketing / November 14, 2018View Blog Post