- Make a promise to impact our oceans in a positive way. Whether it's cutting out plastic water bottles, or consuming more sustainable foods, just make a promise and stay true to it. Click here for a list of possible promises you can make.
- Send Congress a message to support full implementation of the National Ocean Policy. A Presidential Proclamation means a lot, but the people's voice means more. To support the cause, click here.
- Get out in the water and surf on June 20. Take a Selfie for the Sea and tag it #ISD14
- Donate by purchasing things like "Me to We" style t-shirts, renewable energy credits or junk mail eliminators. Donations start at just $10!
- Follow the Our Ocean 2014 conference June 16-17, hosted by Secretary of State John Kerry.
More from the
Welcome our new HR Manager, Tamar Etminan!
Agency Life / August 13, 2018View Blog Post
Vanity URL’s & Why You Should Get Your Own Custom...
Digital Marketing / August 12, 2018View Blog Post
How Brands are Incorporating VR to Boost Customer Experience
Digital Marketing / August 8, 2018View Blog Post
Welcome Debbie Filla, our newest Senior eCommerce Account Ma...
Agency Life / July 25, 2018View Blog Post