- Dave genuinely believes that climbing and the outdoors in general can have a transformative effect on the human spirit.
- Dave tells a lot of stories, and those stories reinforce and amplify his core beliefs.
- Dave can’t help but share these stories, because they fuel his resolve and energize those around him. In short, he’s viral.
- Dave’s greatest joy is in sharing his passion with a younger generation. Nothing gives him greater pleasure and satisfaction.
- Communities arise out of a shared sense of purpose and beliefs. These beliefs are the glue that holds everything together, overcoming even powerful disruptors like self-interest.
- Communities maintain themselves through storytelling. Stories are the vehicle by which members make connections to each other, and the more authentic the stories, the stronger that connection.
- Communities are viral. They seek to spread out as far and wide as possible.
- Communities are generational and evolve. Each preceding generation seeks to impart its experiences to subsequent generations. Subsequent generations invariably view things through their own unique lens, and the stories evolve to reflect these evolving views.
More from the
Building a Strategic Roadmap for Your Ecommerce Project
Ecommerce / December 3, 2018View Blog Post
A Complete 2018 Holiday Guide to Email Marketing
Digital Marketing / November 26, 2018View Blog Post
How To Write The Best Replatforming RFP
Ecommerce / November 19, 2018View Blog Post
Amazon Advertising Changes
Digital Marketing / November 14, 2018View Blog Post