- Dave genuinely believes that climbing and the outdoors in general can have a transformative effect on the human spirit.
- Dave tells a lot of stories, and those stories reinforce and amplify his core beliefs.
- Dave can’t help but share these stories, because they fuel his resolve and energize those around him. In short, he’s viral.
- Dave’s greatest joy is in sharing his passion with a younger generation. Nothing gives him greater pleasure and satisfaction.
- Communities arise out of a shared sense of purpose and beliefs. These beliefs are the glue that holds everything together, overcoming even powerful disruptors like self-interest.
- Communities maintain themselves through storytelling. Stories are the vehicle by which members make connections to each other, and the more authentic the stories, the stronger that connection.
- Communities are viral. They seek to spread out as far and wide as possible.
- Communities are generational and evolve. Each preceding generation seeks to impart its experiences to subsequent generations. Subsequent generations invariably view things through their own unique lens, and the stories evolve to reflect these evolving views.
More from the
Advice in Challenging Times
Ecommerce / May 19, 2020View Blog Post
Choosing the Right Ecommerce Agency for your Brand
Design / April 27, 2020View Blog Post
Content Strategy in a Covid19 headline dominated world
Digital Marketing / April 6, 2020View Blog Post
Uncover your CRO potential | Self Assessment
Strategy & Planning / March 31, 2020View Blog Post