Written By: Chelsey DeBalsi, Agency Marketing Manager at Digital Operative
We are excited to introduce Brisa Contine as our new Senior Project Manager! Brisa comes to Digital Operative (DO) with a strong background in project management and extensive experience creating processes to guide and deliver on product improvements. Prior to DO, she spent eight years at Microsoft where she handled a myriad of responsibilities across a complex global landscape, supporting products including Xbox Live, MSN Latino, and Microsoft Office Live. Before Microsoft, she worked with a few advertising agencies throughout San Diego and Orange County where she managed the development and implementation of a wide variety of online projects for small to large scale websites, social media promotions, email campaigns, and more.
Outside of work, Brisa enjoys long walks on the beach with her furry kid, “Ivy”, fitness activities including hiking and kickboxing, weekend brunch with friends, sci-fi flicks, wine tasting, and exploring new restaurants. Seems like she's going to fit right in! Welcome Brisa, we are so excited to have you join our team at DO.
Let's get to know Brisa a little better with some rapid fire questions:
- Website you visit the most: Pinterest
- iPhone or Android: iPhone
- Favorite phone app: Pandora
- Favorite industry related website: www.pmi.org
- If you could only visit one website for the rest of your life, what site would that be? Google
- Something you say frequently: "What's the status?"
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Coffee
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be: Astronaut
- How do you take your coffee: Cream and two sugars
- Fun fact about yourself: I’ve legit had a paranormal encounter but don’t ask me about it because I hate scary stuff.
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Fitness stuff, either cross-fit or kickboxing
- Cats or Dogs: Dogs 100%
- What would you sing at Karaoke night: “Saturday in the Park” by Chicago
- Do you have a nickname, what is it: Bee
- If you had an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be: Land to develop an animal sanctuary (mostly dogs) and animals in need but also to build sustainable farmlands to feed the hungry.
- What was your favorite childhood injury: I broke my left arm in third grade running to school, tripped on my untied shoelaces, slid, and landed on my arm.
- Name the movie title for the story of your life: Fight Club
- Which store (online or brick and mortar) would you like to max out your credit card: Dick's Sporting Goods
- Can you play any instruments: I played saxophone in elementary school. This probably ages me, but I was inspired by Bill Clinton in the 80s.
- What’s your favorite snack: It’s not currently on the snack cart but my guilty pleasure is Hot Cheetos. So good, it’s bad!
Hey! Do you want to join our team too?Check out our current openings. Perks of working at DO include a dog-friendly office, bagel Fridays, endless snacks, monthly guest speakers, team building events, and an environment where creativity has no limit! We look forward to meeting you.
More from the
Social Media Selling 101: The Future of Ecommerce Through In...
Digital Marketing / November 8, 2018View Blog Post
Setting Yourself Up For Success in 2019
Strategy & Planning / October 29, 2018View Blog Post
Your 2018 Assessment of the Ecommerce Landscape
Ecommerce / October 25, 2018View Blog Post
5 Tips For A Successful Email Marketing Campaign This Holida...
Digital Marketing / October 9, 2018View Blog Post