We are thrilled to welcome Debbie Filla to Digital Operative (DO)! She will be joining our team in the San Diego office as our newest Senior Account Manager. Debbie has extensive experience in all things e-commerce from her most recent positions in Los Angeles and Orange County. Prior to her professional career she completed her BA at Loyola University in Chicago with a double major in International Business and Marketing.
During her free time Debbie likes to bake, go to concerts, read, practice yoga, and travel to new countries. She is also the proud new dog mom of Stanley, a 6 month old Pug that everyone at DO is extremely eager to meet and spoil!Welcome to the DO Debbie!
Let's get to know Debbie a little with some rapid fire questions:
- Website you visit the most: Amazon
- iPhone or Android: iPhone
- Favorite phone app: Spotify
- Favorite industry related website: Fast Company (does this count? :) )
- If you could only visit one website for the rest of your life, what site would that be Buzzfeed
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Read the Skimm
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be: Travel Critic
- How do you take your coffee: With Almond Milk
- Fun fact about yourself: I have 8 siblings and my parents are celebrating their 40 their wedding anniversary this year
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Go to a winery or brewery
- Cats or Dogs: Dogs
- What would you sing at Karaoke night: Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody
- Do you have a nickname, what is it: Debs
- If you had an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be: Sparkling Water, Pellegrino specificly
- Which store (online or brick and mortar) would you like to max out your credit card: Barney’s
- Can you play any instruments: Yes, the flute
- What’s your favorite snack from the snack cart: Anything “chocolate covered”
Hey! Do you want to join our team too?Check out our current openings. Perks of working at DO include a dog-friendly office, bagel Fridays, endless snacks, monthly guest speakers, team building events, and an environment where creativity has no limit! We look forward to meeting you.
More from the
Amazon Offensive and Defensive Advertising Strategies
Amazon / April 24, 2019View Blog Post
Cloud-Based ERP Tools: The Emerging Competitive Differentiat...
Ecommerce / March 27, 2019View Blog Post
Is Amazon Breaking Up With You? Calling All Vendors.
Amazon / March 10, 2019View Blog Post
Nathan Joins DO Marketing Team!
Agency Life / February 22, 2019View Blog Post