Digital Operative welcomes our newest Denver, CO hire and Senior Project Manager, Mike! Mike hails from the University of Northern Colorado where he obtained a BA in Business Administration before settling in at the University of Colorado, Denver, where he studied for his MS in International Business. Mr. Lamoureux is a project manager guru with over nine years of experience from multiple agencies and backgrounds. He has worn many hats throughout his professional career spanning over a multitude of departments such as sales, development, and creative teams.
When Mike isn’t in the office, you can find him exercising his creative AND athletic muscles - snowboarding, painting, drawing, and pub trivia are just a few hobbies to mention. Mike is also a big fan of Denver’s brewery and music scene, where he is able to sample the local “flair” around town after hours.
We are so thrilled to have Mike join our Denver office and Digital Operative crew. Welcome to the family, Mike!
Let's get to know Mike a little better with some rapid fire questions:
- Website you visit the most: crossfitverve.com
- iPhone or Android: Android
- Favorite phone app: Uber
- If you could only visit one website for the rest of your life, what site would that be? Amazon
- Something you say frequently: "Well, you just gotta believe in yourself then..."
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Check my calendar
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be: Comic book artist
- How do you take your coffee: As far away from me as possible
- Fun fact about yourself: I was a Fine Arts Drawing major until junior year of undergrad. So I am a ringer in Pictionary.
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Snowboard
- Cats or Dogs: Cats
- What would you sing at Karaoke night: Push It, by Salt-N-Pepa/li>
- Do you have a nickname, and if yes, what is it: Just Mike. Nobody I know is that creative, apparently.
- If you had an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be: PS4 Hard Drives
- What was your favorite childhood injury: I fell on a glass coke bottle when I was four, and now have a scar on my nose from where I almost lost an eye.
- Name the movie title for the story of your life: This Guy Will Not Shut Up – The Mike Lamoureux Story
- Which store (online or brick and mortar) would you like to max out your credit card: CB2
- Can you play any instruments: I might remember how to play the recorder...
- What’s your favorite snack: Twix
Hey! Do you want to join our team too?
Check out our current openings. Perks of working at DO include a dog-friendly office, bagel Fridays, endless snacks, monthly guest speakers, team building events, and an environment where creativity has no limit! We look forward to meeting you.
More from the
Customer Experience Advice in Challenging Times
Ecommerce / May 19, 2020View Blog Post
Choosing the Right Ecommerce Agency for your Brand
Design / April 27, 2020View Blog Post
Content Strategy in a Covid19 headline dominated world
Digital Marketing / April 6, 2020View Blog Post
Uncover your CRO potential | Self Assessment
Strategy & Planning / March 31, 2020View Blog Post