Written By: Bonnie West, Office Manager at Digital Operative
We are excited to announce our new Account Manager in our San Diego office, Nichole! Nichole comes to Digital Operative with over seven years of account management experience in both print and digital marketing. Her professional career started in the fitness industry with a short stint in the multi-housing market, working with both large corporations and franchises. Her experience includes three years at Epsilon, where Nichole worked her way up from Account Coordinator to Senior Account Manager, proving her drive and client success track record to be unparalleled.
Outside of work, fitness is a huge part of Nichole’s life. She loves to try new classes and ways to get her sweat on. Like any good San Diegan, she also loves brunching around town, making sure to try all of the new hot spots, and has recently gotten back into dancing and hip-hop cardio.
Welcome to the Digital Operative fam, Nichole… we are so excited to have you on this team!
Let's get to know Nichole a little better with some rapid fire questions:
- Website you visit the most: Google
- iPhone or Android: iPhone
- Favorite phone app: Instagram
- If you could only visit one website for the rest of your life, what site would that be? Kayak, or any site where I can book travel
- Something you say frequently: "That would be ideal"
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Start on my second cup of coffee
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be: Travel blogger
- How do you take your coffee: Americano, almond milk with one sugar
- Fun fact about yourself: I have been on 3 reality shows, yup I am kinda famous
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Trying a new place for coffee, brunch or dinner. Get outside, hike, or just bum around the farmers market and pay way to much for something organic.
- Cats or Dogs: Dogs!
- What would you sing at Karaoke night: Anything Madonna from the 80s
- Do you have a nickname, what is it: Boo (since my last name is hard to pronounce), and my family members all call me Nic
- If you had an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be: Donuts
- What was your favorite childhood injury: I have never had a broken bone or stitches, I guess I was a very boring child or just got lucky!
- Name the movie title for the story of your life: 27 Dresses (I have been in about 14 weddings, going for the record)
- Which store (online or brick and mortar) would you like to max out your credit card: Lululemon
- What’s your favorite snack: Anything sweet
Hey! Do you want to join our team too?Check out our current openings. Perks of working at DO include a dog-friendly office, bagel Fridays, endless snacks, monthly guest speakers, team building events, and an environment where creativity has no limit! We look forward to meeting you.
More from the
Digital Operative Announces Strategic Partnership with 85SIX...
News & Press / September 4, 2019View Blog Post
Amazon Offensive and Defensive Advertising Strategies
Amazon / April 24, 2019View Blog Post
Cloud-Based ERP Tools: The Emerging Competitive Differentiat...
Ecommerce / March 27, 2019View Blog Post
Is Amazon Breaking Up With You? Calling All Vendors.
Amazon / March 10, 2019View Blog Post