Digital Operative is thrilled to announce our new Junior Paid Search Specialist, Nathan! Nathan is a recent SDSU graduate with TWO BA's, one in Advertising & the other in French. A lover of learning & honing-in his craft, Nathan comes to DO with 2 internships and marketing assistant experience under his belt.
Outside of the office, Nathan is a true San Diegan- you can find him rock climbing or hiking around town or cooking while at home.
We are so thrilled to have "Yick" join our San Diego office and Digital Operative family!
Let's get to know Nathan a little better with some rapid fire questions:
- Website you visit the most: Reddit
- iPhone or Android: iPhone
- Favorite phone app: Instagram
- Favorite industry related website: Wordstream.com
- If you could only visit one website for the rest of your life, what site would that be: Reddit
- Something you say frequently: I feel that.
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Get coffee
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be: Milkshake Connoisseur
- How do you take your coffee: Sweet & creamy
- Fun fact about yourself: I hold my Highschool Track & Field Record for the 300m Hurdles
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Go rock climbing outdoors and kick it with the homies
- Cats or Dogs: Dogs
- Do you have a nickname, what is it: Yick
- If you had unlimited storage of one thing what would it be: iPhone memory
- Name the movie title for the story of your life: It’s Kind Of A Funny Story
- Which store (online or brick and mortar) would you like to max out your credit card: REI
- Can you play any instruments? Guitar, Piano, Improve Singing
- What musician or band would you love to see live (alive or deceased): Nirvana
Hey! Do you want to join our team too?Check out our current openings. Perks of working at DO include a dog-friendly office, bagel Fridays, endless snacks, monthly guest speakers, team building events, and an environment where creativity has no limit! We look forward to meeting you.
More from the
Advice in Challenging Times
Ecommerce / May 19, 2020View Blog Post
Choosing the Right Ecommerce Agency for your Brand
Design / April 27, 2020View Blog Post
Content Strategy in a Covid19 headline dominated world
Digital Marketing / April 6, 2020View Blog Post
Uncover your CRO potential | Self Assessment
Strategy & Planning / March 31, 2020View Blog Post