The Amazon Marketplace Specialist will be responsible for managing the accounts and marketing of the agency's customers on the Amazon channel, growing into multiple marketplace channels. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the early growth stage of this business unit as well as the agency as a whole. In this role, you will have a significant impact on customers' Amazon programs as well as working within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. You will need to be both strategic and operational as this is a hands-on role ensuring we build a best-in-class Amazon and marketplace offering.
- Manage Amazon accounts to include: setting up accounts, operating terms, product listings and their optimization
- Create and implement Amazon Marketing Plans leveraging the expertise from e-commerce and digital marketing staff at the agency
- Optimize Amazon listings/pages to improve consumer engagement, organic search performance & sales (A+ content development)
- Drive traffic and execute Amazon AMS/AMG campaigns, lightning deals, and Enhanced Brand Content (EBC) to increase revenue.
- Interact with Consumers via response to Q&A and well as review feedback to drive engagement and goodwill
- Manage & optimize Amazon email marketing programs across customers to solicit positive reviews and additional purchases that are in line with the Amazon TOS
- Strategically plan and drive brand expansions to additional marketplaces domestically and internationally
- Support launching additional 3rd party marketplace businesses
- Work with internal digital marketing team to create and execute promotion plans to drive growth
- Drive the agency's marketplace program's necessary systems and processes
- Forecast, plan and optimize marketing budgets across the agency's marketplace customers
- Provide ongoing sales and marketing reporting to provide customer with insights and recommendations to drive growth
- Work with the customer's internal Operations team to ensure the accuracy and integrity of inventory
- Participate in account relationships and negotiations with marketplace partners
- 1+ year of experience in successfully managing Amazon marketplace programs.
- Experience managing third-party eCommerce marketplaces for consumer brands
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or comparable work experience.
- Proven knowledge of requirements, restrictions and best practices for selling on Amazon & other marketplaces.
- Knowledge and experience with Amazon SFP, FBA, Sponsored Products, AMS, Promotions, etc
- Have a data-driven approach to proactively analyze data, find insights, make decisions and execute goals
- Results-driven and able to work with cross-functional teams to achieve sales goals
- Passion to work in an entrepreneurial and high growth environment
- Experience with e-commerce platforms like Shopify and Magento are a plus
- Strategic thinking with action-driven mindset towards results
- Excellent communicator, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office and/or Google Suite (particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Sheets, Slides)
More from the
Digital Operative Announces Strategic Partnership with 85SIX...
News & Press / September 4, 2019View Blog Post
Amazon Offensive and Defensive Advertising Strategies
Amazon / April 24, 2019View Blog Post
Cloud-Based ERP Tools: The Emerging Competitive Differentiat...
Ecommerce / March 27, 2019View Blog Post
Is Amazon Breaking Up With You? Calling All Vendors.
Amazon / March 10, 2019View Blog Post