- B2B drives revenue, but to get businesses to buy in you need to have a large volume of people actively using your website
- People won't use the website unless there is enough businesses signed up
- Freemium - offer a free version to get business into the process and build things up, up-sell them when the time is right
- Empower users - incentives your early adopters to promote both the b2c and b2b side
- User generated content - let your users create new b2b content
- Marketing - build great campaigns for both sides, b2c and b2b (insert Digital Operative plug here)
More from the
Digital Operative Announces Strategic Partnership with 85SIX...
News & Press / September 4, 2019View Blog Post
Amazon Offensive and Defensive Advertising Strategies
Amazon / April 24, 2019View Blog Post
Cloud-Based ERP Tools: The Emerging Competitive Differentiat...
Ecommerce / March 27, 2019View Blog Post
Is Amazon Breaking Up With You? Calling All Vendors.
Amazon / March 10, 2019View Blog Post