- B2B drives revenue, but to get businesses to buy in you need to have a large volume of people actively using your website
- People won't use the website unless there is enough businesses signed up
- Freemium - offer a free version to get business into the process and build things up, up-sell them when the time is right
- Empower users - incentives your early adopters to promote both the b2c and b2b side
- User generated content - let your users create new b2b content
- Marketing - build great campaigns for both sides, b2c and b2b (insert Digital Operative plug here)
More from the
Welcome our new HR Manager, Tamar Etminan!
Agency Life / August 13, 2018View Blog Post
Vanity URL’s & Why You Should Get Your Own Custom...
Digital Marketing / August 12, 2018View Blog Post
How Brands are Incorporating VR to Boost Customer Experience
Digital Marketing / August 8, 2018View Blog Post
Welcome Debbie Filla, our newest Senior eCommerce Account Ma...
Agency Life / July 25, 2018View Blog Post