- 1cup Sugar
- 1/3cup vegetable oil
- 1tsp Vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2cups flour
- 6 oz Chocolate chip morsels
- 6 oz white chocolate chips morsels
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Get your fancy mixer out of the cabinet.
- Put sugar, oil, vanilla in a bowl and beat while adding the eggs in one at a time. Beat for a minute or so on medium.
- Add baking powder, salt and slowly mix in the flour until it’s a sticky dough .
- Add the morsels and mix them in.
- Place some parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Lay the dough out in log shapes not too thick, but not too thin either.
- Bake for about 30 minutes while you go back to your computer do some computer stuff/twitter until lightly brown
- Take out of oven and cut them horizontally and spread the pieces out on the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on the tops
- Put bake in oven at 210 degrees for another 30 min.
More from the
Is Your Ecommerce Platform Negatively Affecting Your Busines...
Ecommerce / May 31, 2018View Blog Post
Social Media Tips & Tools to Boost Ecommerce Marketing
Digital Marketing / May 23, 2018View Blog Post
Changes to Google Analytics Data Retention, Resulting from G...
Digital Marketing / May 17, 2018View Blog Post
Can Your Website Do This? The Latest Ecommerce Functionality
Ecommerce / May 10, 2018View Blog Post