- Goals - set some
- Plan - marketing never fails at the point of the idea, it's in the planning.
- Track - keep your eye on what you're doing
- Know Your Audience - who? what? where? when?
- Focus - be targeted
- Test - don't be afraid. how do you know if it works?
- Be Authentic - people know when you're not. not being = viral reputation destruction
- Listen - it's a two way street
- Be Consistent - cross your i's, dot your t's
- Be Creative - think outside the box
- DO it - avoid analysis paralysis. take the leap.
More from the
Mobile First Thinking
Strategy & Planning / January 14, 2019View Blog Post
To test, or not to test, that is the question:
Strategy & Planning / January 7, 2019View Blog Post
The Programmatic Pickle – Planning for the New Year
Digital Marketing / December 21, 2018View Blog Post
Content Marketing; What Makes You Different?
Digital Marketing / December 11, 2018View Blog Post