- Goals - set some
- Plan - marketing never fails at the point of the idea, it's in the planning.
- Track - keep your eye on what you're doing
- Know Your Audience - who? what? where? when?
- Focus - be targeted
- Test - don't be afraid. how do you know if it works?
- Be Authentic - people know when you're not. not being = viral reputation destruction
- Listen - it's a two way street
- Be Consistent - cross your i's, dot your t's
- Be Creative - think outside the box
- DO it - avoid analysis paralysis. take the leap.
More from the
Advice in Challenging Times
Ecommerce / May 19, 2020View Blog Post
Choosing the Right Ecommerce Agency for your Brand
Design / April 27, 2020View Blog Post
Content Strategy in a Covid19 headline dominated world
Digital Marketing / April 6, 2020View Blog Post
Uncover your CRO potential | Self Assessment
Strategy & Planning / March 31, 2020View Blog Post