- Goals - set some
- Plan - marketing never fails at the point of the idea, it's in the planning.
- Track - keep your eye on what you're doing
- Know Your Audience - who? what? where? when?
- Focus - be targeted
- Test - don't be afraid. how do you know if it works?
- Be Authentic - people know when you're not. not being = viral reputation destruction
- Listen - it's a two way street
- Be Consistent - cross your i's, dot your t's
- Be Creative - think outside the box
- DO it - avoid analysis paralysis. take the leap.
More from the
Digital Operative Announces Strategic Partnership with 85SIX...
News & Press / September 4, 2019View Blog Post
Amazon Offensive and Defensive Advertising Strategies
Amazon / April 24, 2019View Blog Post
Cloud-Based ERP Tools: The Emerging Competitive Differentiat...
Ecommerce / March 27, 2019View Blog Post
Is Amazon Breaking Up With You? Calling All Vendors.
Amazon / March 10, 2019View Blog Post