- Goals - set some
- Plan - marketing never fails at the point of the idea, it's in the planning.
- Track - keep your eye on what you're doing
- Know Your Audience - who? what? where? when?
- Focus - be targeted
- Test - don't be afraid. how do you know if it works?
- Be Authentic - people know when you're not. not being = viral reputation destruction
- Listen - it's a two way street
- Be Consistent - cross your i's, dot your t's
- Be Creative - think outside the box
- DO it - avoid analysis paralysis. take the leap.
More from the
Welcome our new HR Manager, Tamar Etminan!
Agency Life / August 13, 2018View Blog Post
Vanity URL’s & Why You Should Get Your Own Custom...
Digital Marketing / August 12, 2018View Blog Post
How Brands are Incorporating VR to Boost Customer Experience
Digital Marketing / August 8, 2018View Blog Post
Welcome Debbie Filla, our newest Senior eCommerce Account Ma...
Agency Life / July 25, 2018View Blog Post