- Goals - set some
- Plan - marketing never fails at the point of the idea, it's in the planning.
- Track - keep your eye on what you're doing
- Know Your Audience - who? what? where? when?
- Focus - be targeted
- Test - don't be afraid. how do you know if it works?
- Be Authentic - people know when you're not. not being = viral reputation destruction
- Listen - it's a two way street
- Be Consistent - cross your i's, dot your t's
- Be Creative - think outside the box
- DO it - avoid analysis paralysis. take the leap.
More from the
Changes to Google Analytics Data Retention, Resulting from G...
Digital Marketing / May 21, 2018View Blog Post
Can Your Website Do This? The Latest Ecommerce Functionality
Ecommerce / May 15, 2018View Blog Post
The Road Home From Magento Imagine 2018
News & Press / May 7, 2018View Blog Post
Managing Your Ecommerce Site Doesn’t Have to be Painful
Ecommerce / April 30, 2018View Blog Post