There's so much to consider when starting up your own digital agency and here's the list that circulates my brain everyday from when I wake til when I fall asleep around 3-4am each morning.
- What category do we fall into? Digital Agency, Interactive Marketing, Social Design Consultants
- Should we offer services in everything we've ever done?
- Who can I reach out to in order to extend our network?
- What big agencies would have large amounts of overflow work?
- What companies are hiring for roles that they could save money on by working with us?
- Is it better to hire on or partner with another team?
- Am I spending my time on the right stuff?
- Is our environment the best it can be for our team?
- When is it time to expand into a bigger office?
- When are we launching our social media analytics tool?
- When is the website redesign going to be completed?
- Am I spending enough time with my family?
- When will I sleep?