With the whole iPhone app craze going on, many brands are finding ways to not only add value to their current customers' experience, but also provide a gateway for browsers. Zipcar is one of those brands that gets it.
With the introduction of their new iPhone application, Zipcar is enabling current and potential customers to:
- Find Zipcar locations, Browse for cars and make your iPhone go beep, beep!
- Reserve and find cars available.
- View, extend or cancel reservations.
- Honk your Zipcar's horn with your iPhone to find it in a crowd
- Unlock and lock your Zipcar with your iPhone after scanning your Zipcard at the start of each reservation
- A notification shoes up on screen that states: "Your child is crying"
- Mom can toggle through an action carousel: "Play DVD", "Play music", "Start childseat vibrator"
More from the
Advice in Challenging Times
Ecommerce / May 19, 2020View Blog Post
Choosing the Right Ecommerce Agency for your Brand
Design / April 27, 2020View Blog Post
Content Strategy in a Covid19 headline dominated world
Digital Marketing / April 6, 2020View Blog Post
Uncover your CRO potential | Self Assessment
Strategy & Planning / March 31, 2020View Blog Post