With the whole iPhone app craze going on, many brands are finding ways to not only add value to their current customers' experience, but also provide a gateway for browsers. Zipcar is one of those brands that gets it.
With the introduction of their new iPhone application, Zipcar is enabling current and potential customers to:
- Find Zipcar locations, Browse for cars and make your iPhone go beep, beep!
- Reserve and find cars available.
- View, extend or cancel reservations.
- Honk your Zipcar's horn with your iPhone to find it in a crowd
- Unlock and lock your Zipcar with your iPhone after scanning your Zipcard at the start of each reservation
- A notification shoes up on screen that states: "Your child is crying"
- Mom can toggle through an action carousel: "Play DVD", "Play music", "Start childseat vibrator"
More from the
Can Your Website Do This? The Latest Ecommerce Functionality
Ecommerce / May 17, 2018View Blog Post
The Road Home From Magento Imagine 2018
News & Press / May 7, 2018View Blog Post
Managing Your Ecommerce Site Doesn’t Have to be Painful
Ecommerce / April 30, 2018View Blog Post
Ecommerce Paid Search Best Practices: Are You Doing Enough o...
Digital Marketing / April 25, 2018View Blog Post