- Received my sample package of DUNKIN' DARK Dark Roast in the mail or so I thought ...?
- The package shows Dunkin Donuts ORIGINAL BLEND Medium Roast on the front.
- I inspect the box like the multichannel marketer I am to discover lack of website URL anywhere on the packaging.
- I pull out the insert pouch. AH HA! The website URL is printed in like 6 point font on the back.
- I head over to the website: www.dunkinathome.com
- Where do I give customer feedback?
- I click on the cool little blog tag button and my popup blocker denies their popup window quickly.
What can DUNKIN' DONUTS learn?Let's break this baby down into some main topics of focus. Yes I'm writing this like it's in my head.
- Put the website URL on the box. (See my photo below)
- Make sure that the box shows what is inside. Meet my expectations,since I took the time to fill out the form and selected DUNKIN' DARK.
- Make sure that everyone can find the website URL. Use a bigger font and put it somewhere more prominent.
Website User Experience
- Offer a way to give feedback on the product that I just took the time to make and taste.
- Make sure you test that your only way of triggering social media isn't blocked by some other technology.
- In the area of social media marketing, I bet with a little help; you could get people tapping their own networks on Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Email and sharing their experience with others.
- Let people know they can connect to your Facebook Fan Page - I didn't even know it existed
More from the
Welcome our new HR Manager, Tamar Etminan!
Agency Life / August 13, 2018View Blog Post
Vanity URL’s & Why You Should Get Your Own Custom...
Digital Marketing / August 12, 2018View Blog Post
How Brands are Incorporating VR to Boost Customer Experience
Digital Marketing / August 8, 2018View Blog Post
Welcome Debbie Filla, our newest Senior eCommerce Account Ma...
Agency Life / July 25, 2018View Blog Post