- Write a 12 second love song. Record it and post it on 12 seconds.
- Build a Facebook application and auction yourself off for a romantic date on February 14th.
- Create a Social Media Treasure Hunt - Each clue leads you to the next, but this way all your friends/followers will be able to see if he or she makes it to the end. Get creative with the clues and don't skimp on the final treasure
- Create a "How am I doing dear?" application - get feedback from your loved ones about how you are as a lover. I advise only doing this if you can take the heat! Apply what you've learned to making the evening perfect. Perhaps you could take this a step further by applying those skills to your everyday romantic life. Just a thought.
- Write her or him a love poem as your blog post for February 14Haiku: Your love feels amazing Thinking about it my hair starts frizzing Happy Valentines Day!
- Setup a Facebook Group and create an event where you propose to your sweetie and invite all your friends, online and offline. Be confident you'll get a yes. This could really backfire!
- Set up a poll on your blog with profiles of the girls/boys you are interested in. Have your friends/followers rate and vote who you should ask out. Majority wins!
- Do a slance video! Otherwise known as a Sexy-Love-Dance video and post it on Facebook. Tag your lover/admirer to let them know. Make sure it's suitable for all ages.
- Valentwine - Use this great twitter application to check the compatibility between you and your twitter friends/followers.
- Take a picture of you with a sign held up that says, "I love you. Will you be my valentine?" Post it on Flickr.
More from the
Welcome our new HR Manager, Tamar Etminan!
Agency Life / August 13, 2018View Blog Post
Vanity URL’s & Why You Should Get Your Own Custom...
Digital Marketing / August 12, 2018View Blog Post
How Brands are Incorporating VR to Boost Customer Experience
Digital Marketing / August 8, 2018View Blog Post
Welcome Debbie Filla, our newest Senior eCommerce Account Ma...
Agency Life / July 25, 2018View Blog Post