- From Melissa's Desk
- Oh hey. What's up?
- San Diego Mommy Spot
- San Diego Momma
- San Diego Foodstuff
- San Diego
- The Thirsty For Change event was a fun way to raise awareness and get people excited about the campaign.
- Drink For A Good Cause Happy Hour Event also had a successful turnout.
- The San Diego Online Society hosted a pool party this year and the donation bowl definitely filled up.
- Los Angeles has kicked their campaign off this year with Tap Project Radio. Musicians and Celebrities are featured guests to help raise money and awareness.
- Washington DC: President of UNICEF joined with businesses, government and academia in endorsing the declaration on US Policy and the Global Challenge of Water. It pushes for the US to make access to clean water a priority.
- New York: Where this campaign was born. They kick started World Water Week with a water walk starting in Battery Park. Close to 1500 supports attended.
More from the
Advice in Challenging Times
Ecommerce / May 19, 2020View Blog Post
Choosing the Right Ecommerce Agency for your Brand
Design / April 27, 2020View Blog Post
Content Strategy in a Covid19 headline dominated world
Digital Marketing / April 6, 2020View Blog Post
Uncover your CRO potential | Self Assessment
Strategy & Planning / March 31, 2020View Blog Post