- From Melissa's Desk
- Oh hey. What's up?
- San Diego Mommy Spot
- San Diego Momma
- San Diego Foodstuff
- San Diego
- The Thirsty For Change event was a fun way to raise awareness and get people excited about the campaign.
- Drink For A Good Cause Happy Hour Event also had a successful turnout.
- The San Diego Online Society hosted a pool party this year and the donation bowl definitely filled up.
- Los Angeles has kicked their campaign off this year with Tap Project Radio. Musicians and Celebrities are featured guests to help raise money and awareness.
- Washington DC: President of UNICEF joined with businesses, government and academia in endorsing the declaration on US Policy and the Global Challenge of Water. It pushes for the US to make access to clean water a priority.
- New York: Where this campaign was born. They kick started World Water Week with a water walk starting in Battery Park. Close to 1500 supports attended.
More from the
Welcome our new HR Manager, Tamar Etminan!
Agency Life / August 13, 2018View Blog Post
Vanity URL’s & Why You Should Get Your Own Custom...
Digital Marketing / August 12, 2018View Blog Post
How Brands are Incorporating VR to Boost Customer Experience
Digital Marketing / August 8, 2018View Blog Post
Welcome Debbie Filla, our newest Senior eCommerce Account Ma...
Agency Life / July 25, 2018View Blog Post