- From Melissa's Desk
- Oh hey. What's up?
- San Diego Mommy Spot
- San Diego Momma
- San Diego Foodstuff
- San Diego
- The Thirsty For Change event was a fun way to raise awareness and get people excited about the campaign.
- Drink For A Good Cause Happy Hour Event also had a successful turnout.
- The San Diego Online Society hosted a pool party this year and the donation bowl definitely filled up.
- Los Angeles has kicked their campaign off this year with Tap Project Radio. Musicians and Celebrities are featured guests to help raise money and awareness.
- Washington DC: President of UNICEF joined with businesses, government and academia in endorsing the declaration on US Policy and the Global Challenge of Water. It pushes for the US to make access to clean water a priority.
- New York: Where this campaign was born. They kick started World Water Week with a water walk starting in Battery Park. Close to 1500 supports attended.
More from the
Digital Operative Announces Strategic Partnership with 85SIX...
News & Press / September 4, 2019View Blog Post
Amazon Offensive and Defensive Advertising Strategies
Amazon / April 24, 2019View Blog Post
Cloud-Based ERP Tools: The Emerging Competitive Differentiat...
Ecommerce / March 27, 2019View Blog Post
Is Amazon Breaking Up With You? Calling All Vendors.
Amazon / March 10, 2019View Blog Post