- Traditional media doesn't get digital, so they simply buy it.
- Consolidation isn't always a good thing.
- Just when you thought tech startups were where the money was ... wanna sell your agency? (Didn't Hearst buy Kaboodle.com back in 2007?)
- Newspapers - actually 15 including Houston Chronicle, San Francisco Chronicle, Albany Times Union and San Antonio Express-News
- Magazines - 14 US, 20 UK & 200 International including Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Harper's Bazaar, Popular Mechanics, Seventeen and more
- Broadcasting - 29 tv and 3 radio stations
- Entertainment & Syndication - A&E, ESPN, King Features, Lifetime and more
- Business Media - Its B2B services division
More from the
Cloud-Based ERP Tools: The Emerging Competitive Differentiat...
Ecommerce / March 27, 2019View Blog Post
Is Amazon Breaking Up With You? Calling All Vendors.
Amazon / March 10, 2019View Blog Post
Nathan Joins DO Marketing Team!
Agency Life / February 22, 2019View Blog Post
How to Optimize Your Content for SEO
Digital Marketing / February 7, 2019View Blog Post