- Traditional media doesn't get digital, so they simply buy it.
- Consolidation isn't always a good thing.
- Just when you thought tech startups were where the money was ... wanna sell your agency? (Didn't Hearst buy Kaboodle.com back in 2007?)
- Newspapers - actually 15 including Houston Chronicle, San Francisco Chronicle, Albany Times Union and San Antonio Express-News
- Magazines - 14 US, 20 UK & 200 International including Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Harper's Bazaar, Popular Mechanics, Seventeen and more
- Broadcasting - 29 tv and 3 radio stations
- Entertainment & Syndication - A&E, ESPN, King Features, Lifetime and more
- Business Media - Its B2B services division
More from the
Changes to Google Analytics Data Retention, Resulting from G...
Digital Marketing / May 21, 2018View Blog Post
Can Your Website Do This? The Latest Ecommerce Functionality
Ecommerce / May 15, 2018View Blog Post
The Road Home From Magento Imagine 2018
News & Press / May 7, 2018View Blog Post
Managing Your Ecommerce Site Doesn’t Have to be Painful
Ecommerce / April 30, 2018View Blog Post