- Traditional media doesn't get digital, so they simply buy it.
- Consolidation isn't always a good thing.
- Just when you thought tech startups were where the money was ... wanna sell your agency? (Didn't Hearst buy Kaboodle.com back in 2007?)
- Newspapers - actually 15 including Houston Chronicle, San Francisco Chronicle, Albany Times Union and San Antonio Express-News
- Magazines - 14 US, 20 UK & 200 International including Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Harper's Bazaar, Popular Mechanics, Seventeen and more
- Broadcasting - 29 tv and 3 radio stations
- Entertainment & Syndication - A&E, ESPN, King Features, Lifetime and more
- Business Media - Its B2B services division
More from the
5 Tips For A Successful Email Marketing Campaign This Holida...
Digital Marketing / October 9, 2018View Blog Post
How To Take The Stress Out Of Starting A Podcast
Digital Marketing / September 30, 2018View Blog Post
How To Drive Traffic & Conversions This Holiday Season
Digital Marketing / September 27, 2018View Blog Post
The Secrets Behind Influencer Marketing
Digital Marketing / September 10, 2018View Blog Post