- Find $100k+ jobs in your area - Who doesn't want a salary at that level?
- A map of the US - I love my country and this makes it easy to scan.
- Pinpoints listing titles and salary levels - I can browse to a location that interests me plus see sample salary levels. A kind of buffet for finding a new job.
- Find a great job now - A simple call-to-action always tops off great creative.
- I can search for 54,749 jobs at $100k+ salary level - Numerical data points add value for users.
- I see the same US map creative I just saw in the ad - consistency is great!
- I can search around my own area - zipcode searches are simple for users.
- I can select my field - filters are good to avoid overwhelming users.
- Form fields - If they're not required, why are they there?
- Personal Information - Why do you need/want my information?
- 54,749 jobs text should be visually different from $100k+ text as it blends together.
- Job categories - why are they on the right? Seems random. Why not follow top to bottom form progression, ending at call-to-action with a button?
- Set expectations - If you tell me I'll be able to do something, then let me do it
- Be consistent with your creative - pull in similar elements to continue that user experience
- Avoid unnecessary form fields - they're an eye sore
- Don't Trick Me - Avoid trying to get users to create accounts covertly - not nice
- Visual Hierarchy is important - separate important data elements, so they stand out to users
- Quick Interaction Points - Make it simple and fast for me to perform the action I intend to
- Smooth Form Flow - Top to bottom is standard, don't get all creative
- Testing - Use a tool like Google Site Optimizer to test creative, messaging and form completion to see what actually works ... this one didn't.
More from the
Welcome our new HR Manager, Tamar Etminan!
Agency Life / August 13, 2018View Blog Post
Vanity URL’s & Why You Should Get Your Own Custom...
Digital Marketing / August 12, 2018View Blog Post
How Brands are Incorporating VR to Boost Customer Experience
Digital Marketing / August 8, 2018View Blog Post
Welcome Debbie Filla, our newest Senior eCommerce Account Ma...
Agency Life / July 25, 2018View Blog Post