- Typical surface is 4' by 2'
- Some expert players have been clocked hitting the ball at 35 mph
- Spinning is frowned upon and in most legitimate games considered illegal
- It was invented by Evan Dube in 1921
- Balls can be made of plastic, metal, wood and even marble
- It carries the names - Foos, Footzy, Baby-Foot, Kicker and from our very own Brazilian star Thiago, "totó", "pebolim" or "fla-flu"
- There is said to be a "Foosbot" that has never been beaten by any human player
- It has starred in movies such as Dazed and Confused, tv shows Friends and House
- The original concept was conceived using a simple box of matches to form the playing field
- Can be played by 2 or 4 players
More from the
Digital Operative Announces Strategic Partnership with 85SIX...
News & Press / September 4, 2019View Blog Post
Amazon Offensive and Defensive Advertising Strategies
Amazon / April 24, 2019View Blog Post
Cloud-Based ERP Tools: The Emerging Competitive Differentiat...
Ecommerce / March 27, 2019View Blog Post
Is Amazon Breaking Up With You? Calling All Vendors.
Amazon / March 10, 2019View Blog Post