By implementing a simple one line Google Analytics tracking code change, Google will aggregate your website visitors into what they estimate to be their interests, age and gender based on the sites they visit that are partnered with DoubleClick. The data is an essential component when A/B testing and optimizing digital experience offered by your site.
You can use this data to answer questions like:
- Does my mobile site cater to my target age group and gender?
- How can I refine the content strategy of my blog to increase engagement?
- What interest groups are buying which products?
- What sources do the different age groups use to get to my site?
- Who is most likely to purchase from my top SEO landing pages?
More from the
Introducing Mike Kuerschner, Senior Project Manager
Agency Life / March 30, 2018View Blog Post
Using CRO & Personalization to Sell More Stuff
Strategy & Planning / March 27, 2018View Blog Post
How to Measure Content Marketing ROI
Digital Marketing / March 20, 2018View Blog Post
Meet Tyler Hawkins, Senior Web Developer
Agency Life / March 14, 2018View Blog Post