By implementing a simple one line Google Analytics tracking code change, Google will aggregate your website visitors into what they estimate to be their interests, age and gender based on the sites they visit that are partnered with DoubleClick. The data is an essential component when A/B testing and optimizing digital experience offered by your site.
You can use this data to answer questions like:
- Does my mobile site cater to my target age group and gender?
- How can I refine the content strategy of my blog to increase engagement?
- What interest groups are buying which products?
- What sources do the different age groups use to get to my site?
- Who is most likely to purchase from my top SEO landing pages?
More from the
Extend holiday sales spikes into January 2020 with these tip...
Ecommerce / November 14, 2019View Blog Post
Amazon Posts BETA Launches with Social Feature
Amazon / October 3, 2019View Blog Post
Digital Operative Announces Strategic Partnership with 85SIX...
News & Press / September 4, 2019View Blog Post
Amazon Offensive and Defensive Advertising Strategies
Amazon / April 24, 2019View Blog Post