- A customer adds a product to their cart.
- Our sophisticated algorithm uses behavioral and statistical data to determine actual intent to purchase.
- We cross reference the customer's digital footprint by analyzing browsing history, cookies and Facebook data to determine their personal information.
- Once we know who they are, we look up their payment information from data obtained from Target and the NSA. If we can't find a match, we randomly select a valid credit card number and billing address.
- The customer's order completed in Magento and a confirmation email is sent.
More from the
Can Your Website Do This? The Latest Ecommerce Functionality
Ecommerce / May 17, 2018View Blog Post
The Road Home From Magento Imagine 2018
News & Press / May 7, 2018View Blog Post
Managing Your Ecommerce Site Doesn’t Have to be Painful
Ecommerce / April 30, 2018View Blog Post
Ecommerce Paid Search Best Practices: Are You Doing Enough o...
Digital Marketing / April 25, 2018View Blog Post