- A customer adds a product to their cart.
- Our sophisticated algorithm uses behavioral and statistical data to determine actual intent to purchase.
- We cross reference the customer's digital footprint by analyzing browsing history, cookies and Facebook data to determine their personal information.
- Once we know who they are, we look up their payment information from data obtained from Target and the NSA. If we can't find a match, we randomly select a valid credit card number and billing address.
- The customer's order completed in Magento and a confirmation email is sent.
More from the
Digital Operative Announces Strategic Partnership with 85SIX...
News & Press / September 4, 2019View Blog Post
Amazon Offensive and Defensive Advertising Strategies
Amazon / April 24, 2019View Blog Post
Cloud-Based ERP Tools: The Emerging Competitive Differentiat...
Ecommerce / March 27, 2019View Blog Post
Is Amazon Breaking Up With You? Calling All Vendors.
Amazon / March 10, 2019View Blog Post