- A customer adds a product to their cart.
- Our sophisticated algorithm uses behavioral and statistical data to determine actual intent to purchase.
- We cross reference the customer's digital footprint by analyzing browsing history, cookies and Facebook data to determine their personal information.
- Once we know who they are, we look up their payment information from data obtained from Target and the NSA. If we can't find a match, we randomly select a valid credit card number and billing address.
- The customer's order completed in Magento and a confirmation email is sent.
More from the
Building a Strategic Roadmap for Your Ecommerce Project
Ecommerce / December 3, 2018View Blog Post
A Complete 2018 Holiday Guide to Email Marketing
Digital Marketing / November 26, 2018View Blog Post
How To Write The Best Replatforming RFP
Ecommerce / November 19, 2018View Blog Post
Amazon Advertising Changes
Digital Marketing / November 14, 2018View Blog Post