We are so excited to have Sean as part of our team. Since his first day, he's been a content creating monster!
1. Where do you go to School? What is your Major? When do you plan on graduating?Who doesn't want to spend their college years in the safest city in America? I’m a recent graduate of the University of California, Irvine. Our mascot is an anteater and I chose to be an English major. A recipe for success if I ever saw one.
2. How did you hear about Digital Operative?Between making lattes for the lovely and patient downtown community, I familiarized myself with the digital marketing agencies in my area through Google and LinkedIn. One of the suggestions that popped up was Digital Operative, and after taking a look at their website and blog, I knew I needed to be a part of what they were doing.
3. What do you hope to learn from your internship?I plan on taking full-advantage of these friendly and devoted professionals and learn everything about content marketing. I want to learn the trade-secrets of creating a brand and honing in on the specifics of turning writing into a campaign.
4. 1 week down - 11 to go......How do you feel after your first week of interning?Taco Tuesdays should be a national holiday. Tech problems weed out the weak. And I love it here. I don’t feel that I’m doing work, but something far more substantial. I’m developing the necessary skills to make meaningful contributions in a business that I am getting more and more excited about.
5. What do you hope to do after completing your internship and graduating from college?After this internship, I hope to have made the beginnings of a competitive resume and portfolio that will get me noticed by employers. I can only get so far with a winning personality.
6. Tell us something interesting about yourself?I have sectoral heterochromia. It’s a thing. Look it up.
More from the
Advice in Challenging Times
Ecommerce / May 19, 2020View Blog Post
Choosing the Right Ecommerce Agency for your Brand
Design / April 27, 2020View Blog Post
Content Strategy in a Covid19 headline dominated world
Digital Marketing / April 6, 2020View Blog Post
Uncover your CRO potential | Self Assessment
Strategy & Planning / March 31, 2020View Blog Post