It’s that time again where we tap into our series, “12 weeks – what it’s really like to intern for a digital agency” and welcome our next class of digital interns. Over the course of the next 12 weeks we will focus on bringing you a fresh perspective from our Strategy, Marketing and Design interns on what it’s really like to intern at a digital agency. To start we will focus on DO’s Strategy Intern, Kevin Nguyen. Hi! My name is Kevin Nguyen and I am the new Strategy intern here at DO. I am originally from Washington (Go Seahawks), but since I’ve lived here for more than 15 years I consider myself a San Diegan. I am a soccer, basketball, and football fanatic, but when the sun shines you can normally find me in Pacific Beach playing beach volleyball. When the sun sets, I can be found on the streets of PB or on my couch watching television shows and live sporting events.
- Where do you go to School? What is your Major? When do you plan on graduating?
- How did you hear about Digital Operative?
- What do you hope to learn from your internship?
- 1 week down - 11 to go......How do you feel after your first week of interning?
- What do you hope to do after completing your internship and graduating from college?
- Tell us something interesting about yourself?