Meet Eric Herzog!DO is really excited to welcome back our fall intern, Eric Herzog, this time to the marketing team. Eric worked with our Senior Strategist, Steven Shyne during his fall semester as our Strategy Intern. So without further ado, let's get to know Eric! What's up new team members! My name is Eric Herzog and I am the new marketing intern. I am originally from northern California, Lake Tahoe, if anyone knows where that is. I lived there my whole life until I moved to San Diego to attend SDSU. I just graduated in May, so it's kind of weird getting used to post-grad life. My favorite things so far are the lack of homework and the lack of countless hours spent in the library. I really enjoy surfing, skating, and pretty much any other board sport, or outdoor activity for that matter. Don't get me wrong though, I can easily spend the day inside playing Grand Theft Auto or Call of Duty, or getting heavily involved in an HBO or Netflix series. Soooo, if anyone has any great recommendations on new series I should check out. let me know! I look forward to working with everyone over the next few months!
- Where did you go to School? What was your Major? SDSU, graduated May 2015, International Business major with an emphasis in Marketing, Spanish and Latin America
- How did you hear about Digital Operative? I was researching digital marketing companies and DO really stuck out to me, so I applied to the internship.
- What do you hope to learn from your internship? There are many things I hope to learn from my marketing internship. Primarily, I am really interested in branding, for instance brand creation and re-branding. Following up with branding, I am really curious to see how market research and strategy are used to develop marketing tactics through different marketing channels. The part I am most excited for though is the unknown. Digital marketing is such a volatile industry, so there is always something new to learn!
- 1 week down - 11 to go......How do you feel after your first week of interning? One week down, I feel great! Everybody who works here has knowledge and expertise in one field or another, so I am really excited to tap into this wealth of information.
- What do you hope to do after completing your internship? After completing my internship I hope to get a job in the digital marketing world. This internship is the first step to starting a career in a very exciting industry, but first, a surf trip to Central America would be the perfect vacation before pursuing such a career.
- Tell us something interesting about yourself? I am fully bilingual. I was in an immersion program starting in kindergarten, so technically, I learned Spanish before I learned English.
More from the
Why TACoS is an Essential Metric for your Amazon Toolbox
Amazon / February 19, 2020View Blog Post
Driving Digital Marketing ROI with Conversion Rate Optimizat...
Strategy & Planning / February 13, 2020View Blog Post
Partner Q&A with Teikametrics – A Retail Optimiza...
Amazon / February 7, 2020View Blog Post
Extend holiday sales spikes into January 2020 with these tip...
Ecommerce / November 14, 2019View Blog Post