- Minimum 4+ years design experience preferably in an interactive agency, designing websites, branding campaigns, and/or products
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite and advanced command of standard design and layout applications (e.g. PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign) and HTML and style sheets
- Ability to enhance current design processes and can develop tools and recommendations to improve current processes that can help to impact client deliverables
- Strong understanding of user interface principles and usability practices
- Strong understanding of current web standards and best practices
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, a sense of humor and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience working one on one with clients, ability to communicate and present design concepts effectively
- Self-motivated and ability to hit deadlines
- Continuous thirst for creative experiences and knowledge that can be translated back to DO and keeps your ideas and perspective fresh
- Experience with mobile and tablet user interfaces for iPhone and Android as well responsive web design
- Ability to create and design mood boards, concept sketches, presentation decks or storyboards as needed
- Expert at concepting with demonstrated competent knowledge of client's business objectives, brand, consumer and competitive landscape to be able to articulate meaningful design ideas.
- Understands the creative direction set forth for each project and develops work that supports that direction.
- Ability to articulate creative concepts both internally and externally
- Solid understanding of the digital landscape, especially ecommerce websites, immersive and personalized online experiences, online campaigns, social media and mobile.
- Able to and contribute and maintain style guides/online design libraries to accompany final deliverables.
- Researches and reviews suitable illustrations, photography or stock photos and sound.
- Ability to work respectfully and collaboratively with other project team members, with a clear understanding of how a project team operates, their responsibilities throughout a project
- Strong Digital Design Portfolio
If you’re still interested and meet the qualifications above, apply now and become part of the DO team!
[button open_new_tab="true" color="Accent-Color" size="large" url="http://do.mytribehr.com/careers/view/76" text="Apply Now"]
More from the
Welcome our new HR Manager, Tamar Etminan!
Agency Life / August 13, 2018View Blog Post
Vanity URL’s & Why You Should Get Your Own Custom...
Digital Marketing / August 12, 2018View Blog Post
How Brands are Incorporating VR to Boost Customer Experience
Digital Marketing / August 8, 2018View Blog Post
Welcome Debbie Filla, our newest Senior eCommerce Account Ma...
Agency Life / July 25, 2018View Blog Post