Anne studied at University of Miami and then began her career as an assistant at an advertising agency, but quickly worked her way up to resource management and operations. She has managed teams for a variety of companies throughout the advertising and marketing industry, including Interbrand, Publicis, and Huge, Inc., and we couldn't be more excited to have her join our team at DO. Welcome, Anne!
Let's get to know Anne a little better with some rapid fire questions:
- iPhone or Android: iPhone!
- Favorite phone app: Shazam
- Favorite industry related website: Adweek
- If you could only visit one website for the rest of your life, what site would that be? mybeautybunny.com
- Something you say frequently: Dude
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Coffee time
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be: Campaign manager for PETA, but with competitive pay.
- How do you take your coffee: Bold with a little sugar and almond milk.
- Fun fact about yourself: I have a thing for pina coladas.
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Surf
- Cats or Dogs: Both, but I do get mushy over kittens more than puppies.
- What would you sing at Karaoke night: "I Want It That Way" by the Backstreet Boys
- Do you have a nickname, what is it: Mon Mon (my Chinese name)
- If you had an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be: Closet space
- Name the movie title for the story of your life: Trainwreck
- Which store (online or brick and mortar) would you like to max out your credit card: Stella McCartney
- What’s your favorite snack: Peanut butter pretzels
Hey! Do you want to join our team too?Check out our current openings. Perks of working at DO include a dog-friendly office, bagel Fridays, endless snacks, monthly guest speakers, team building events, and an environment where creativity has no limit! We look forward to meeting you.
More from the
Digital Operative Announces Strategic Partnership with 85SIX...
News & Press / September 4, 2019View Blog Post
Amazon Offensive and Defensive Advertising Strategies
Amazon / April 24, 2019View Blog Post
Cloud-Based ERP Tools: The Emerging Competitive Differentiat...
Ecommerce / March 27, 2019View Blog Post
Is Amazon Breaking Up With You? Calling All Vendors.
Amazon / March 10, 2019View Blog Post