Edgar leads a quiet life outside of work and likes to spend his time relaxing on the beach. Just kidding... he has not one, not two, not three, but FOUR daughters at home who all play softball! Edgar is also the President of the East County Amateur Softball Association where he organizes and ensures the execution of three yearly softball seasons. He is a busy guy both in and out of work, and we can't wait to see all the creativity and strategy he brings to our email marketing team!
Let's get to know Edgar a little better with some rapid fire questions:
- Website you visit the most: Facebook
- iPhone or Android: Android
- Favorite phone app: Waze
- What is your spirit animal: Whale Shark
- If you could only visit one website for the rest of your life, what site would that be? Google
- Something you say frequently: Dude
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Get coffee
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be: POTUS (but don't we all?)
- How do you take your coffee: Cream & sugar
- Fun fact about yourself: I have four kids. ALL GIRLS...
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Watch my daughters play softball
- Cats or Dogs: Dogs
- What would you sing at Karaoke night: Songs by Dr. Dre
- Do you have a nickname: Momo
- If you had an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be: Can I say money?
- Name the movie title for the story of your life: Running 5 to 10 minutes late
- Which store (online or brick and mortar) would you like to max out your credit card: Best Buy
- Can you play any instruments: Used to play saxophone
- What’s your favorite snack: Fruit
Hey! Do you want to join our team too?Check out our current openings. Perks of working at DO include a dog-friendly office, bagel Fridays, endless snacks, monthly guest speakers, team building events, and an environment where creativity has no limit! We look forward to meeting you.
More from the
Advice in Challenging Times
Ecommerce / May 19, 2020View Blog Post
Choosing the Right Ecommerce Agency for your Brand
Design / April 27, 2020View Blog Post
Content Strategy in a Covid19 headline dominated world
Digital Marketing / April 6, 2020View Blog Post
Uncover your CRO potential | Self Assessment
Strategy & Planning / March 31, 2020View Blog Post