Sylvia graduated from San Diego State University with a B.A. in Arts and Graphic Design. She has professional experience doing design work for marketing agencies and mobile accessories, and most recently, as a freelance designer. She has her hands full at home with two kids (ages four and nine months), but still manages to show up to work every day with a smile on her face and a great attitude. We can't wait to see what her creativity brings to the future of DO!
Let's get to know Sylvia a little better with some rapid fire questions:
- Website you visit the most: dribble.com
- iPhone or Android: iPhone
- Favorite phone app: Instagram
- What is your spirit animal: Dolphin
- If you could only visit one website for the rest of your life, what site would that be? interfacelovers.com
- Something you say frequently: But um...
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Drink coffee.
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be: Getting paid to travel around the world.
- Fun fact about yourself: I'm one of the owners of an online kids shop called My Fallen Star.
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Sleep in... just kidding, I have two small children at home. So spending time with my family.
- Cats or Dogs: Dogs
- What would you sing at Karaoke night: "Don't Speak" by No Doubt
- If you had an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be: Coffee mugs
- Name the movie title for the story of your life: Frozen. My husband says I'm always cold.
- Which store (online or brick and mortar) would you like to max out your credit card: West Elm
- Can you play any instruments: Does my Macbook Pro count?
- What’s your favorite snack: Hummus
Hey! Do you want to join our team too?Check out our current openings. Perks of working at DO include a dog-friendly office, bagel Fridays, endless snacks, monthly guest speakers, team building events, and an environment where creativity has no limit! We look forward to meeting you.
More from the
Digital Operative Announces Strategic Partnership with 85SIX...
News & Press / September 4, 2019View Blog Post
Amazon Offensive and Defensive Advertising Strategies
Amazon / April 24, 2019View Blog Post
Cloud-Based ERP Tools: The Emerging Competitive Differentiat...
Ecommerce / March 27, 2019View Blog Post
Is Amazon Breaking Up With You? Calling All Vendors.
Amazon / March 10, 2019View Blog Post