Our San Diego office got a huge upgrade in March 2018! Everyone, meet our newly placed Director of Project Management, Jeremy! Hailing from Portland State University where he acquired a B.S. in Business Administration, Jeremy has since applied that knowledge towards building his professional career into an impressive track record of success at highly-revered agencies. Jeremy has executed and managed efforts from Fortune 500 brands to smaller, unique collaborations. His true passion is “all about people,” and the innate understanding of processes that continuously help drive the evolution of the digital marketing space.
As the Director of Project Management at Digital Operative (DO), Jeremy will manage a team of accomplished project managers who he will help continue to execute projects at the level of excellence we are known for, in an even more effective and efficient way.
Outside of work, Jeremy’s hobbies include cooking, traveling, fashion, music, sports, and of course… technology!
Welcome to DO, Jeremy!
Let's get to know Jeremy a little better with some rapid fire questions:
- Website you visit the most: ESPN.com
- iPhone or Android: iPhone!
- Favorite phone app: Twitter
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Greet my team!!!
- How do you take your coffee: I don't, I drink green tea and water!
- Fun fact about yourself: I lived in Hanover, Germany.
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Workout, spend time with friends, cleaning, shopping and relaxing!
- Cats or Dogs: Dogs
- What would you sing at Karaoke night: Anything by Michael Jackson or 50 Cent
- Do you have a nickname, what is it: Yes, "Jay Ham"
- If you had an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be: iPhone accessories, which I seem to consistently lose on a monthly basis.
- What was your favorite childhood injury: The scars on my legs - reminds me of all the crazy sports I’d try to learn with no fear: skateboarding, BMX racing, learning how to slide into base for baseball, etc.
- Name the movie title for the story of your life: "The Matrix"
- Which store (online or brick and mortar) would you like to max out your credit card: Expedia!
- Can you play any instruments? Drums and some piano
- What's your favorite snack from the snack cart: Granola bars
Hey! Do you want to join our team too?
Check out our current openings. Perks of working at DO include a dog-friendly office, bagel Fridays, endless snacks, monthly guest speakers, team building events, and an environment where creativity has no limit! We look forward to meeting you.
More from the
Amazon Offensive and Defensive Advertising Strategies
Amazon / April 24, 2019View Blog Post
Cloud-Based ERP Tools: The Emerging Competitive Differentiat...
Ecommerce / March 27, 2019View Blog Post
Is Amazon Breaking Up With You? Calling All Vendors.
Amazon / March 10, 2019View Blog Post
Nathan Joins DO Marketing Team!
Agency Life / February 22, 2019View Blog Post