Bonjour! We couldn’t be happier to introduce our newest Agency Marketing Intern’s all the way from France, Cecile Amalfi. Cecile is housed at our San Diego location has a good amount of experience for only being 22 years old. Before DO, Cecile was involved in two full-time internships... talk about a go-getter! Her first internship was as a Sales Assistant at Coface France and the second as a Social Media Manager at SmartPlant in San Diego.
Cecile has her bachelors in Business Administration with an emphasis in International Management from Kedge Business School, Marseille. She is currently enrolled in the Masters program with a specialization in Marketing and Brand Management from IAE Aix- Marseille Graduate School of Management. Outside of work, Cecile loves to read, explore new places around San Diego, go to breweries with friends, and eat Italian food!
Welcome to the DO family, Cecile!
Let's get to know Cecile a little better with some rapid fire questions:
- Website you visit the most: The New York Times
- Favorite industry related website: Marketing Dive
- Something you say frequently: I have *insert injury*
- iPhone or Android: iPhone
- Favorite phone app: Instagram
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Make sure my lunch gets a premium spot in the fridge
- How do you take your coffee: Black espresso
- Fun fact about yourself: I come from a small village in France called Meyrargues that has a population of 3738 inhabitant and somehow I ended up in San Diego!
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Go on a hike or to the beach
- Cats or Dogs: Both
- What would you sing at Karaoke night: “Sunday kind of love” by Etta James
- Name the movie title for the story of your life: Is “Moving to America” already taken?
- If you had an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be: Reeses
- Which store (online or brick and mortar) would you like to max out your credit card: Tesla/Solar City
- Can you play any instruments? Nope
- What's your favorite snack from the snack cart: Pretzel Sticks 😋
Hey! Do you want to join our team too?Check out our current openings. Perks of working at DO include a dog-friendly office, bagel Fridays, endless snacks, monthly guest speakers, team building events, and an environment where creativity has no limit! We look forward to meeting you.
More from the
Amazon Offensive and Defensive Advertising Strategies
Amazon / April 24, 2019View Blog Post
Cloud-Based ERP Tools: The Emerging Competitive Differentiat...
Ecommerce / March 27, 2019View Blog Post
Is Amazon Breaking Up With You? Calling All Vendors.
Amazon / March 10, 2019View Blog Post
Nathan Joins DO Marketing Team!
Agency Life / February 22, 2019View Blog Post