We are thrilled to welcome Chelsie Kurz to Digital Operative (DO)! Chelsie is the newest addition to our San Diego Accounts division, taking on the role of Senior eCommerce Account Manager. In the past, Chelsie has worked for several Fortune 500 companies such as Louis Vuitton and Coca Cola Refreshments before she traveled the world and moved to Boston to fulfill her life-long dream of experiencing the East Coast.
Chelsie is an alumna of California State University where she graduated with a BA in Communications. Outside of work she loves to cook (her guilty pleasure being Mexican food), take part in outdoors activities, and organize everything and anything to make sure everything has a home (in other words she has a mild case of OCD and we love it). Welcome to DO, Chelsie!
Let's get to know Chelsie a little with some rapid fire questions:
- Favorite industry related website: Amazon
- Website you visit the most: Pinterest
- Something you say frequently: “Holy Shoot!”
- iPhone or Android: iPhone
- Favorite phone app: Instagram
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Make sure my desk is tidy and neat
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be: I would educate the community on how easy it is to use fresh, healthy ingredients to make any of your favorite not so healthy meals and actually enjoy them!
- How do you take your coffee: Black or with Almond Milk
- Fun fact about yourself: I despise odd numbers and have a real obsession with reality tv
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Wake up, stay in comfy clothes and drink 3 cups of coffee on my own time while listening to music, then start my Saturday
- Cats or Dogs: Dogs
- What would you sing at Karaoke night: Fast Car by Tracy Chapman
- Do you have a nickname, what is it: Kurz or Chel
- What was your favorite childhood injury: Believe it or not, actually, knock on wood. I have never had an injury!
- If you had an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be: Chips and salsa
- Which store (online or brick and mortar) would you like to max out your credit card: Zara
- Can you play any instruments? I used to play the trombone
- Name the movie title for the story of your life: You Never Know Where Life Is Going To Take You
- What's your favorite snack from the snack cart: Dried fruit and mixed nuts
Hey! Do you want to join our team too?Check out our current openings. Perks of working at DO include a dog-friendly office, bagel Fridays, endless snacks, monthly guest speakers, team building events, and an environment where creativity has no limit! We look forward to meeting you.
More from the
Customer Experience Advice in Challenging Times
Ecommerce / May 19, 2020View Blog Post
Choosing the Right Ecommerce Agency for your Brand
Design / April 27, 2020View Blog Post
Content Strategy in a Covid19 headline dominated world
Digital Marketing / April 6, 2020View Blog Post
Uncover your CRO potential | Self Assessment
Strategy & Planning / March 31, 2020View Blog Post