Digital Operative welcomes our newest PM, Paulina Sanchez. Paulina graduated from SDSU with a Bachelors in Urban Geography before starting her career in the project management space. Before coming to DO, Paulina managed IT & Development projects for a non-profit.
When Paulina isn't in the office she enjoys running, yoga, camping and Van-hangs at sunset cliffs!!
We are so lucky to have Paulina join our PM team & San Diego office!
Let's get to know Paulina a little better with some rapid fire questions:
- Website you visit the most: Google
- iPhone or Android: iPhone
- Favorite phone app: Instagram
- If you could only visit one website for the rest of your life, what site would that be: ONLY one website? Youtube
- Something you say frequently: Awkward
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Make some Moroccan Mint Tea
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be:Professional Traveler, is that a job?
- How do you take your coffee:
- Fun fact about yourself: My husband and I built a Tiny House on wheels and lived in it for 2 years
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Hang out in our Van at Sunset Cliffs
- Cats or Dogs: Dogs
- What would you sing at Karaoke night: Um… I would try and hide from the mic
- Do you have a nickname, what is it: Pau, Paul, Pau-Pau, Levs
- If you had an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be: Shoes!!!
- Which store (online or brick and mortar) would you like to max out your credit card: REI
- Can you play any instruments? I don’t but I wish I played the ukulele
- What’s your favorite snack from the snack cart (SD Office peeps): Bite-size brownies
- What musician or band would you love to see live (alive or deceased): 2Pac
Hey! Do you want to join our team too?Check out our current openings. Perks of working at DO include a dog-friendly office, bagel Fridays, endless snacks, monthly guest speakers, team building events, and an environment where creativity has no limit! We look forward to meeting you.
More from the
Amazon Offensive and Defensive Advertising Strategies
Amazon / April 24, 2019View Blog Post
Cloud-Based ERP Tools: The Emerging Competitive Differentiat...
Ecommerce / March 27, 2019View Blog Post
Is Amazon Breaking Up With You? Calling All Vendors.
Amazon / March 10, 2019View Blog Post
Nathan Joins DO Marketing Team!
Agency Life / February 22, 2019View Blog Post