Digital Operative welcomes our newest Project Manager, Adaeze N-Udoh. Adaeze got her brand and digital career started in the Television industry where she interned for the Dr. Phil Show along with The Doctors. After graduating with a BA in Broadcast Journalism from California State University, Fullerton- Adaeze spent her time in the Fashion, Retail and Lifestyle brands space, moving into marketing and project management. Perry Ellis International, Laundry by Shelli Segal, Paige Denim, Dolce Vita, J Brand & Davines are just a few of the brands she has PM'd for before coming to DO!
Outside of the office, Adaeze enjoys Photography (coastal and nature), songwriting, learning the piano, independent films, foreign films, Latin music and dance, musical theater, stand-up comedy & volunteering.
We are so thrilled to have Adaeze join our San Diego office and Digital Operative family!
Let's get to know Adaeze a little better with some rapid fire questions:
- Website you visit the most: Google
- iPhone or Android: Android
- Favorite phone app: SoundCloud
- Favorite industry related website: Amazon
- If you could only visit one website for the rest of your life, what site would that be: Amazon
- Something you say frequently: Literally
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Put my lunch in the fridge
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be: A voice actor for a Disney princess
- How do you take your coffee: I only take Hot Chocolate. No Coffee
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Go biking at the Beach
- Cats or Dogs: Dogs
- What would you sing at Karaoke night: Paradise by Sade
- Do you have a nickname, what is it: None
- If you had unlimited storage of one thing what would it be: Music
- What was your favorite or most memorable childhood injury: I was playing hide and seek with my little brother. I hid behind a door in the hallway of the house and when he opened it, the door scraped the nail off the top of my left big toe. Ouch indeed. It hurt and took years to heal but don’t worry, my nail grew back to normal and it’s like nothing happened lol
- Which store (online or brick and mortar) would you like to max out your credit card: Amazon
- Can you play any instruments? Piano and guitar, somewhat
- Name the movie title for the story of your life: Pursuit of Happiness
- What's your favorite snack from the snack cart: Banana chips, Cashews
- What musician or band would you love to see live (alive or deceased): Michael Jackson
Hey! Do you want to join our team too?Check out our current openings. Perks of working at DO include a dog-friendly office, bagel Fridays, endless snacks, monthly guest speakers, team building events, and an environment where creativity has no limit! We look forward to meeting you.
More from the
Amazon Offensive and Defensive Advertising Strategies
Amazon / April 24, 2019View Blog Post
Cloud-Based ERP Tools: The Emerging Competitive Differentiat...
Ecommerce / March 27, 2019View Blog Post
Is Amazon Breaking Up With You? Calling All Vendors.
Amazon / March 10, 2019View Blog Post
Nathan Joins DO Marketing Team!
Agency Life / February 22, 2019View Blog Post