Digital Operative welcomes our newest Sales team member to the San Diego office- Shaun Kain. Shaun comes to DO with previous recruiting & business development experience before making the switch to the Sales department. Born and raised in Philadelphia, PA, Shaun graduated from Temple University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Entrepreneurship!
Outside of work Shaun enjoys Camping, hiking, cooking, and of course.... all Philly sports!
We are so lucky to have Shaun join our San Diego office and Digital Operative crew!
Let's get to know Shaun a little better with some rapid fire questions:
- Website you visit the most: Bloomberg
- iPhone or Android: iPhone
- Favorite phone app: Calm
- If you could only visit one website for the rest of your life, what site would that be: ONLY one website? wikipedia
- Something you say frequently: "Essentially"
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Check HubSpot
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be: I’d start a food truck. I love to cook!
- How do you take your coffee: Iced with Milk
- Fun fact about yourself: I rolled the dice in 2016 and moved to San Diego with nothing but a one way ticket and my savings. Never looked back!
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Get a workout in and play some spikeball on the beach with friends
- Cats or Dogs: Dogs
- Do you have a nickname, what is it: Not really a nickname, but all my friends call me by my last name, Kain
- If you had an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be: Ben and Jerry’s
- Name the movie title for the story of your life: Rudy (I wish)
- Which store (online or brick and mortar) would you like to max out your credit card: Mitchell and Ness
- Can you play any instruments? I played the drums most of my life but it's been a while
- What musician or band would you love to see live (alive or deceased): Mos Def
Hey! Do you want to join our team too?Check out our current openings. Perks of working at DO include a dog-friendly office, bagel Fridays, endless snacks, monthly guest speakers, team building events, and an environment where creativity has no limit! We look forward to meeting you.
More from the
Amazon Offensive and Defensive Advertising Strategies
Amazon / April 24, 2019View Blog Post
Cloud-Based ERP Tools: The Emerging Competitive Differentiat...
Ecommerce / March 27, 2019View Blog Post
Is Amazon Breaking Up With You? Calling All Vendors.
Amazon / March 10, 2019View Blog Post
Nathan Joins DO Marketing Team!
Agency Life / February 22, 2019View Blog Post