Digital Operative welcomes our newest Senior Developer, Ryan Keelaghan. Ryan started developing websites in Jr High and never looked back! A Los Angeles native, Ryan and his wife are die-hard Rams fans who enjoy watching every game together and, currently, stressing about the Super Bowl next week. #GoRams!
When Ryan is out of the office he enjoys cooking, even getting into Sous Vide. Ryan has also been to 219 shows, at 95 venues featuring 421 artists in total- talk about a music lover!?
We are so thrilled to have Ryan join our San Diego office and Digital Operative crew!
Let's get to know Ryan a little better with some rapid fire questions:
- Website you visit the most: Reddit.com, NBCNews.com, t3micro.com
- iPhone or Android: Android for life!
- Favorite phone app: I don’t really have one, other than the standard ones like Gmail or Twitter or ones for food delivery
- Favorite industry related website: StackOverflow for sure, it’s the greatest resource for any Magento developer.
- If you could only visit one website for the rest of your life, what site would that be: ONLY one website? I’m a web developer! That’s so unfair!
- Something you say frequently: “Dude”, like the stereotypical socal guy that I am
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Coffee…
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be: Still a programmer, but I would be developing my own apps and websites based off ideas I’ve had over the years.
- How do you take your coffee: My “treat drink” is a large Coffee Bean cold brew, with a splash of almond milk and a half scoop of Hazelnut powder. But if it’s brewed coffee, then black with no sugar or cream or anything else.
- Fun fact about yourself: The first connection that brought my wife and I together was our shared ability to rap the entire Hamilton soundtrack. We ended up seeing it when it came to L.A., and if you ever get the opportunity, I highly, highly recommend seeing it
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Binging a TV show with my wife, playing a video game, and going on a bike ride
- Cats or Dogs: Dogs, but we don’t have one yet, just a bearded dragon, Flynn (named after the Tron character, of course).
- What would you sing at Karaoke night: Always tracks that get the crowd singing along, like “Don’t Stop Believing” or “Bohemian Rhapsody”
- What was your favorite or most memorable childhood injury: I got hit square in the eye with a baseball when I was 13. My buddy Clint and I were playing catch and he didn’t hear me call “hold up” to talk to a coach. Had to get stitches, and ended up with a crazy black eye for a few days, but there were no hard feelings or anything
- Which store (online or brick and mortar) would you like to max out your credit card: Amazon (is that answer cheating?)
- Can you play any instruments? Piano
- What's your favorite snack from the snack cart: Those granola bars in the green wrappers that explode with crumbs, I forget the name but they’re great.
- What musician or band would you love to see live (alive or deceased): I’ve seen pretty much everyone I would want to see, but if I could, I wish I could go back in time and see a few artists during their heyday, like Oasis in 1997, NWA in 1989, Stravinsky in 1913, Gorillaz in 2006
Hey! Do you want to join our team too?Check out our current openings. Perks of working at DO include a dog-friendly office, bagel Fridays, endless snacks, monthly guest speakers, team building events, and an environment where creativity has no limit! We look forward to meeting you.
More from the
Amazon Offensive and Defensive Advertising Strategies
Amazon / April 24, 2019View Blog Post
Cloud-Based ERP Tools: The Emerging Competitive Differentiat...
Ecommerce / March 27, 2019View Blog Post
Is Amazon Breaking Up With You? Calling All Vendors.
Amazon / March 10, 2019View Blog Post
Nathan Joins DO Marketing Team!
Agency Life / February 22, 2019View Blog Post