Digital Operative welcomes our newest PM team member to the San Diego office- Sam Shaw. Sam, an avid learner, holds a BA in Liberal Studies from Montana State University -Bozeman as well as 3 professional certificates in Project Management, Computer Systems & Programming and Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
Outside of work Sam enjoys the great outdoors by swimming, running, hiking & camping. FUN FACT: Sam has rebuilt his car, a log cabin, a technology center for kids with disabilities and a heavy truck simulation lab!!
We are so lucky to have Sam join our San Diego office and Digital Operative team!
Let's get to know Sam a little better with some rapid fire questions:
- Website you visit the most: Google
- iPhone or Android: Android
- Favorite phone app: Cribbage Classic
- Favorite industry related website: https://www.w3schools.com/
- If you could only visit one website for the rest of your life, what site would that be: ONLY one website? wikipedia
- Something you say frequently: Yo
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Check Active Collab
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be:Project manager!
- How do you take your coffee: Black
- Fun fact about yourself: I’ve run an ultramarathon (50k)
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Go camping
- Cats or Dogs: Dogs
- What would you sing at Karaoke night: Bruce Springsteen - Dancing in Dark
- Do you have a nickname, what is it: Sam...
- If you had an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be: pictures
- What was your favorite or most memorable childhood injury: I shattered my collarbone in playing lacrosse in high school
- Which store (online or brick and mortar) would you like to max out your credit card: Amazon
- Can you play any instruments? I’ve played guitar since I was 10, played piano for the last 7 years
- What's your favorite snack from the snack cart: Green tea and cereal bars
- What musician or band would you love to see live (alive or deceased): Rage Against the Machine
Hey! Do you want to join our team too?Check out our current openings. Perks of working at DO include a dog-friendly office, bagel Fridays, endless snacks, monthly guest speakers, team building events, and an environment where creativity has no limit! We look forward to meeting you.
More from the
Amazon Offensive and Defensive Advertising Strategies
Amazon / April 24, 2019View Blog Post
Cloud-Based ERP Tools: The Emerging Competitive Differentiat...
Ecommerce / March 27, 2019View Blog Post
Is Amazon Breaking Up With You? Calling All Vendors.
Amazon / March 10, 2019View Blog Post
Nathan Joins DO Marketing Team!
Agency Life / February 22, 2019View Blog Post