Digital Operative welcomes our newest team member to the San Diego office- Sean Kronfeld. Sean, our Digital Marketing Solutions Consultant, brings DO 15+ years of B2B sales with the last 5 focused solely in the digital marketing space.
Immediately after graduating from the University of Delaware with his BA in English (and Art History minor!), Sean was picked up by pets.com, who ultimately help kick start his career in digital marketing. Outside of the office you can find Sean surfing, hiking or movie binging!
We are so thrilled to have Sean join our San Diego office and Digital Operative crew!
Let's get to know Sean a little better with some rapid fire questions:
- Website you visit the most: Facebook
- iPhone or Android: iPhone
- Favorite phone app: Reminders or iPhone. Would forget my own birthday without it
- Favorite industry related website: SEMrush, Search Engine Land, Wordstream
- If you could only visit one website for the rest of your life, what site would that be: ONLY one website? I suppose MSN.com, has a little bit of everything
- Something you say frequently: “Hmm, that’s interesting”
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Check email, LinkedIn, a little news
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be: Professional football player
- How do you take your coffee: Cream and raw sugar
- Fun fact about yourself: Expecting baby boy in May
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Go surfing and grab a burrito after
- Cats or Dogs: Dogs
- What would you sing at Karaoke night: Nuthin’ But a G Thang
- Do you have a nickname, what is it: Seany Boy
- If you had an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be: Steak, would give me an excuse to eat more of it
- What was your favorite or most memorable childhood injury: My Grandpa got me a Swiss Army knife when I was 8, I proceeded to puncture my palm with it and now I have a scar to remind me of him
- Name the movie title for the story of your life: Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- Which store (online or brick and mortar) would you like to max out your credit card: Barnes and Noble
- Can you play any instruments? Not since quitting the violin high school
- What's your favorite snack from the snack cart: Bagel Fridays
- What musician or band would you love to see live (alive or deceased): Led Zeppelin
Hey! Do you want to join our team too?Check out our current openings. Perks of working at DO include a dog-friendly office, bagel Fridays, endless snacks, monthly guest speakers, team building events, and an environment where creativity has no limit! We look forward to meeting you.
More from the
Driving Digital Marketing ROI with Conversion Rate Optimizat...
Strategy & Planning / February 13, 2020View Blog Post
Partner Q&A with Teikametrics – A Retail Optimiza...
Amazon / February 7, 2020View Blog Post
Extend holiday sales spikes into January 2020 with these tip...
Ecommerce / November 14, 2019View Blog Post
Amazon Posts BETA Launches with Social Feature
Amazon / October 3, 2019View Blog Post